NEurope

Why is everyone so desperate to be killed off in Stefkov's Death Note? :heh:

Well i'm happy i'm still alive :D

Well done in getting a place in that Japanese module aswell Shorty.

I just had an idea on how to help beat Sasuke.

Get Naruto to wear a mask so he won't be making eye contact and he won't fall for Genjutsu or anything.

Put me in. Specially because I've been reading Death Note weekly since it came out in Japan. You guys were in diapers back then.

What i´m hoping what will happen is that L is not dead. A long shot but considering the Jesus reference with L washing Light´s and we all know what happened 3 days after when everyone thought Jesus was dead

on to other things

I´m propaly going to throw my friend off a bridge... he told me to watch of anime shows some of them where just plainly weird those are:

Nurse Witch Komugi-chan Magikarte Z

I watched the whole episode with a blank stare.... High peak of weirdness were dolls (i think) throwing statues of the KFC guy off a bridge

Green Green: Liked it very much, found it very funny, too much emphasizing on breasts and panty´s

Mahou Sensei Negima: That show just bored me, seriously a 10 year high school teacher who uses magic! I´ll propaply watch more cant judge it without watching more

Gunsmith Cats: Chicks with guns what more to say :Þ

Kept reminding me of Trigun for some reason. Maybe the animation...

It wasn't in the manga apparently, so I wouldnt count on it.

Dammit! ><

Foiled again!

can I ask what the white mspaint like things are in this?

[Awesome sig, I love it]

Please elaborate. What whie mspaint things?

And arigato to everyone whos commented on it. Didnt think people would love it as much as I thought.

Right Hellfire wants in, Jordan aswell. DiemetriX do you want it?

Animanda are well behind on their subbing...

Don't really understand why you guys wait for Animanda. Kuro-Hana have totally improved their quality all round. They don't mess up grammar anymore or miss out sentences. Episode 26 is kinda cool as far as fillers and recaps go, definitely looking forward to 27.

My theory for the rest of the story:

One thing Light hasn't considered is where L and Watari really came from. It's sad that he got rid of Wedy and Aiber but tbh that was stupid. He should've tried to find L's origins using them since he trusted them independantly. Because without knowing where L came from, he doesn't know if there'll be more. I assume that transmission was set up to send out at any time if L didn't stop it, so now he's alerted the people behind L of his death. Only logical conclusion? That there'll be more L's

:D or that those two characters at the end will be "M" and "N".

I'm getting Kuro-Hana now, can't be bothered waiting for animanda now.

Epidode 26 is at 92% for me,taking ages to download,the download rate started of at like 4kb/s.

At 77% now i hope it finishes soon, got work in less than 2 hours

Just finished watching it.Man I wanna see the next ep so much now.I think it'll be interesting...

You guys need to sort out your torrent clients. I managed to download that episode in an hour. I usually download them in 15 mins.

I'm on 38% for episode 26. I've watched episode 48, 49 and 50 of Naruto while I waited for it.

Damn I didnt think much of Lee but now :o

Gaara you bastard.