NEurope

Based on the Atsushi Suzumi manga serialized in Dengeki Gao from the No. 8 issue, released on 6/27/05, Venus Versus Virus will be adapted to an anime TV series. Shinichiro Kimura (Hand Maid May, Cosplay Complex, Burnup Excess) will direct the Studio Lark produced animation. The story follows regular schoolgirl Sumire who's had the ability to see ghosts since a young age. She tells friends and family about this fact and they just dismiss it, thinking she's a liar. A chance encounter with a broach flying out of nowhere, a monster and gothloli clad monster killer named Ruchia leaves her with a life changing decision to use her ability and fight against these "virsuses" feeding upon the human race.

Venus Versus Virus Preview

w00t Shinji was at the end of 109 :bouncy:

I must say the Bleach fillers were handled alot better than Naruto's but they are coming to a end soon so it's all good.

w00t Shinji was at the end of 109 :bouncy:

I must say the Bleach fillers were handled alot better than Naruto's but they are coming to a end soon so it's all good.

Any idea when?

According to Shorty's signature, 42 days left.

Anybody know why ****** needs such a big scroll?

2cymbt3.jpg

EDIT : wtf Ten Ten is blocked?

Ten 10 is also blocked.

Anyway in regards to the symphonia anime they did a good job of replicating Kosuke Fujishima's work on the tos game. I think remiel looks way better animated as he seems a bit like a kid in tos. Still love it either way, and I'll make 100% completion some day. And what is with everyone having problems with Gendou. I recommended it because I've never had any trouble with it but it seems not to be the case now. Could be it gives you the poop stick if you try accessing at times when there is a heavy load on the server.

Aye, Naruto: Shippuden (Part 2, Hurricane Chronicles) starts on Feb 15. You can follow the countdown in my sig but it's not automated or anything ;) I believe new canon Bleach starts next week, on Jan 10th.

And Ten Ten is blocked because Ashley got annoyed with people writing "10 ten" and stuff like that when their posts were under the minimum character limit :heh:

Aye, Naruto: Shippuden (Part 2, Hurricane Chronicles) starts on Feb 15. You can follow the countdown in my sig but it's not automated or anything ;)

Really?! That's way closer then I thought! (April or something) HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!

Time to see EVERY filler.

Really?! That's way closer then I thought! (April or something) HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!

Time to see EVERY filler.

Really.

Note the 2/15 in this image:

72623page003123343lovc2.jpg

It's a promotion for the Naruto Shippuden to start.

Part 1 of the promotion is the announcement that it will start on Feb 15 (Thurs) and will be an hour long special. And gives a few "sneak peaks."

* The change in Naruto and Co's appearance.

* The real emergence of "Akatsuki."

* The re-meeting with Sasuke.

Part 2 of the promotion (the bottom part) is a promo of the a new vol 1 of all of Naruto's battles from the time he appeared to the end of the Zabuza/Haku battle. Title is Uzumaki Daikan (Uzumaki Large Volume). It's 742 pgs long and the same size an SJ mag. And will contain some new art by Kishi as well as colored pages for the fight scenes. Some of Kishi's covers for SJ, plus an extra large poster of the anime/manga double, and will be sold in stores starting Jan 9th.

(Translation source: Winter Lion)

Aye, Naruto: Shippuden (Part 2, Hurricane Chronicles) starts on Feb 15. You can follow the countdown in my sig but it's not automated or anything ;) I believe new canon Bleach starts next week, on Jan 10th.

Hooray! I actually can't wait. I didn't read ahead in the manga, so it's even more reason for me :)

And yeah, bleach starts again on Jan 10th, although, I liked those fillers...

Hehe, I am a nerd. But that's alright because then I can call you stupid. :heh:

In other news, I want this, very, very much:

00705a.jpg

00705e.jpg

That's right, a higurashi PS2 game, with full voice acting! Omochi Kaeri!

Curse my inability to read Japanese... Higurashi is fucking awesome, I only watched the first 5 episodes, i'l get my mate to burn em to DVD for me if he can.

I'VE FINISHED THE DEATH NOTE MANGA! That series is fucking awesome, all thats left is the movie and the supposedly 37 episodes long anime according to wikipedia. Havent watched the anime in 4 weeks >.< oh dear.

I havn't watched the anime since I got the Wii.It's pratically taken over my life :heh:

Curse my inability to read Japanese... Higurashi is fucking awesome, I only watched the first 5 episodes, i'l get my mate to burn em to DVD for me if he can.

I'VE FINISHED THE DEATH NOTE MANGA! That series is fucking awesome, all thats left is the movie and the supposedly 37 episodes long anime according to wikipedia. Havent watched the anime in 4 weeks >.< oh dear.

That says

Hatsu? Hahaha, hauhauuuuuutsu!! Ri, rririririri (something) hana chan,

O, o(something)chi(something)riiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

What the hell

I haven't watched Naruto fillers for a long time and I don't care, can't wait for it to begin again.

Man, I've seen every Nana episode to date, it rocks so much!

That says

What the hell

I do that when I get to kanji I don't know too :heh:

Higurashi is drama/thriller series right? I'm not in the mood for that right now :P

That says

What the hell

Lol, I think you'd have to know the character to get that...

It says:

"Ha? Hahaha, hauhauuuuuuuuuuu! Ri, ririririririka-chan, o, omochi kaeriiiiii!"

Which translates as:

"Huh? Hahaha, hau hauuuuuuu! Ri-ririririRika-chan, I w-want to take you homeee!"

Hau is a random word that Rena says when she is overcome with cuteness.

Rika-chan is a character (the girl with blue hair). hana -> ka (on-yomi)

Higurashi is drama/thriller series right? I'm not in the mood for that right now :P

It's a lot more complicated and better than that. More like parallel universes moe horror detective story...

It's also absolutely amazing.

It's a lot more complicated and better than that. More like parallel universes moe horror detective story...

It's also absolutely amazing.

Seconded, even though I havent seen the entire series. Its also quite funny.

Will dattebayo be subbing the Naruto Shippuden series?

Seconded, even though I havent seen the entire series. Its also quite funny.

Will dattebayo be subbing the Naruto Shippuden series?

Why wouldn't they?

Yeah they will, no reason why they'd stop. It's only getting a new name after all, it's not really a new series.

Btw, the latest episode of Bleach is out in RAW form (it was a day later than usual) and it has a preview of the next season including the first look at the animated version of Shinji.

Why do they need to change the name? Seems a bit pointless really... although it will distinguish it from the fillers.

I guess it helps make the big announcement that will bring back all their viewers. It'll also show any new fans the difference between fillers and what the show's really supposed to be like. Imagine if you live in Japan and you only watch it as it airs weekly on television. If you started watching it 6 months ago, you might not realise there's supposed to be so much more to it than just fillers. This might help explain it? I dunno.

Either way I don't really get the name myself. It's a decent name and it refers to something fairly significant yes, but it's not really what Part 2 is all about....

Shinji's voice is just what I thought it would be like :D

Youtube | SPOLIERS!!!

Pretty cool how it's like Rukia's opening or they were just lazy. Hopefully they will have his proper opening like in the manga in 110.

Shinji's voice is just what I thought it would be like :D

Youtube | SPOLIERS!!!

Pretty cool how it's like Rukia's opening or they were just lazy. Hopefully they will have his proper opening like in the manga in 110.

I suppose Shinji is the really gay character? But is good to see that the hollows are back.

Those arn't really hollows...

Hopefully the scene with the grand fisher will be good, can't really see much from that preview :(

Yeah they will, no reason why they'd stop. It's only getting a new name after all, it's not really a new series.

Btw, the latest episode of Bleach is out in RAW form (it was a day later than usual) and it has a preview of the next season including the first look at the animated version of Shinji.

Dattbayo still hasn't released it :sad: And according to bleachportal, it's airing on thursdays from now on... the same day as naruto?