Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Unless you consider Coimbra a giant farm, I doubt. I think they just felt we we're the most rural thing without going to the third world.

Well, we are. lol

Hell, students in Portugal = Coimbra. It's that simple. They're not aware of the masses that now study in Oporto/Lisbon/Aveiro and so on.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have it all, but real life didn't let me finish seeing it. Are the KAA ones DVD rips? I might download it again.

Yes.

So i was catching up with Guerren Lagann and I just got to the "7 Years Later" and I can confirm that Rossiu is a dick. It made me feel kind of bad how much of a dick he is. As long as theres more burning desire it'll be all good.

Guest Stefkov
I have it all, but real life didn't let me finish seeing it. Are the KAA ones DVD rips? I might download it again.

The ones I have are all .avi's so can't help you there. I renamed them quite a while ago aswell so I lost the name of who subbed it.

Guest Stefkov

Just checked, I think I'll be getting Eureka Seven first.

Ooh Death Note, one with a Graphic Novel or one with a figurine...hmm

Figuring looks pretty nice aswell.

21419568.jpg

Just checked, I think I'll be getting Eureka Seven first.

Ooh Death Note, one with a Graphic Novel or one with a figurine...hmm

Figuring looks pretty nice aswell.

21419568.jpg

Just checked out the DeathNote DVDs.

Volume 1.

Volume 1 With Calendar.

Volume 1 With Graphic Novel.

Volume 1 With Action Figure.

I want the figure and Calendar :(

And I still need to get the last 2 volumes of Eureka Seven, next is out or out soon and I still haven't finished though i've pretty much caved in now to just watch it on PC.

Volume 10 is out on the 13th, and that's a whole volume I haven't seen,maybe I should wait afterall.

Could someone recommend the best subs for Higurashi? I'm fed up waiting for WinD and Shinsen. >.>

WinD are the best, but take way too long... I'd say hauu~ are probably the next best, and they tend to come out very quickly. However, apparently the ones for the latest episode won't be out for a couple of days because the guy doing them has exams.

Admit that Princess Mononoke and Nausicaä are superior movies.

Incase you've seen it already, is the latest movie good?

hehe as you love Princess Mononoke and Nausicaä you will love the latest movie!!

and yeah the others are good but my love stil goes out to: (ill score them ^.- )

Wisper of the heart 92%

Porco Rosso 90%

Only Yesterday 92%

Totoro 93%

Tales of Earthsea 84%

Spirited away 95%

Howls moving Castle 94%

Pom Poko 90%

Nausicaä 90%

Princess Mononoke 94%

Litle Norse Prince 60%

kiki's Delivery Service 91%

Laputa 90%

Cave of the Fireflies 93%

My Neighbors the yamada's 88%

The Cat Returns 75%

Guest Stefkov
What's this one I don't recognize it.

I have ghibli box with all their movies, but of course it doesn't have the movies that weren't released at that time, so I still need to get The Cat Returns and My Neighbours The Yamadas.

Tales of Earthsea.

This was being shown in the Cornerhouse in Manchester a while back. I forgot about it.

I'm in the process of collecting them all. I have a couple, the thers will come in time.

I didn't like ep 1 of Lucky Star and thus couldn't give it my time and effort.... Someone told me to give lucky star another go because it gets better after, but someone else (Supergrunch maybe?) claimed the first was as good as the rest. So... what's the general opinion?

I didn't like ep 1 of Lucky Star and thus couldn't give it my time and effort.... Someone told me to give lucky star another go because it gets better after, but someone else (Supergrunch maybe?) claimed the first was as good as the rest. So... what's the general opinion?

I may have said that I liked the first episode as much as the others, but generally find them all enjoyable. The only really great episode was the one with the Hiiragi family meal, but then I'm a sucker for character development.

I may have said that I liked the first episode as much as the others, but generally find them all enjoyable. The only really great episode was the one with the Hiiragi family meal, but then I'm a sucker for character development.

That's my favourite too so far. And yes, it does get better once you're a couple of episodes in. It also has something to do with me getting more of the references to other anime/manga/games/movies/comics/tv shows. And the karaoke bar credits were great, but the the credits with Shiraishi singing are COMEDY GOLD.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!