Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kuro-Hana is now in desperate need of translators & translation checkers to help sub Death Note & Kenichi.

We currently have no dedicated translators left for Death Note so it will not be subbed until we recieve a new translator for it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The only other group subbing Death Note that I know of is Animanda, and they are only at episode 29?

Guest Stefkov

Animanda are on 31 now. Only 2 behind Kuro-Hana. Sucks about K-H though. They did do a good job.

They've got one called Himarawi going on, anyone know anything about it? I'm gonna check it out.

I was bored this morning so I decided to watch Miyazaki´s Porco Rosso and man, I had completely forgotten how totally awesome that movie is. :love: There´s something in it that really strikes me and I think it´s propably my favorite out of all Ghibli films.

Watch it now! Maybe not everyone´s movie but still... And it only takes 90 mins out of your life. :)

Guest Stefkov

I've seen Porco Rosso and I agree with you, it's a really good movie. Just something in it that makes it really different..bar the man with the face of a pig..

Hayate 10 was awesome, how much crazier can it get? it's pure MADNESS!!!

Porco Rosso is a great film and one of my favourite Gibli films. I only saw it relatively recently when film 4 had its studio gibli season. There is definitely something in the movie that makes it special. :D

Guest Stefkov

I mentioned in the MPT but I watched Princess Mononoke (well most of, bloody work) earlier and I forgot how spectacular Ghibli movies are.

I've noticed on the spine of the DVD, it has 8 and Howls Moving Castle has 7 on its spine.

I was wondering if it goes up to a certain number. It made me think, I want to collect them all.

I mentioned in the MPT but I watched Princess Mononoke (well most of, bloody work) earlier and I forgot how spectacular Ghibli movies are.

I've noticed on the spine of the DVD, it has 8 and Howls Moving Castle has 7 on its spine.

I was wondering if it goes up to a certain number. It made me think, I want to collect them all.

There are 14 dvds to collect (until they bring out another movie). It would be great to own 14 classic movies on dvd as i haven't seen them all yet.

Gibli movies are just breath taking and stunning!!!

Shippuuden 17 soon yellingzo1.gif I'm totally at the point where I look forward desperately to each episode! But I get to watch this one on my big new telly :D

Now if only there was a sub group out there that released a higher quality sub -_- SD fansubs tried to compete, but they've been down a few staff lately and couldn't beat DB for speed anyway. In order to compete with DB, you should forget about speedsubbing, they've got that cornered. What Naruto needs is a higher resolution rip, mp4 format and decorative subs! Imagine a swirly blue "RASENGAN!" ^^

And then you bitch about the episode and I defend it :P

It's what makes the world go round :heh:

The planet must continue it's cycle.I don't think Shippuden episodes have been that bad.Especially with what people make them out to be...

Okay they're are some really bad ones if you read the manga.

It's what makes the world go round :heh:

The planet must continue it's cycle.I don't think Shippuden episodes have been that bad.Especially with what people make them out to be...

Okay they're are some really bad ones if you read the manga.

That's because there's no surprise and you only want to see the main stuff. Anime doesn't work like that.

Cool, another episode that's 80% filler and 20% flashbacks/reexplanation of things we already know. At least next episode their should be a fight but knowing naruto they'll manage to stretch out the pre-fight scene another 3 episodes.

If garaa isn't actually dead I will stop watching this show.

Cool, another episode that's 80% filler and 20% flashbacks/reexplanation of things we already know. At least next episode their should be a fight but knowing naruto they'll manage to stretch out the pre-fight scene another 3 episodes.

If garaa isn't actually dead I will stop watching this show.

Good for you.

I think I'm going to start reading Bleach, the anime is really getting boring. And more filler bah.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!