Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't decide which episode I liked better, the sand saving the day or the sanin battle.

Sannin battle, more specifically that and the episodes before, the end of 94 and beginning of 95 are my favourite moments of the series :D

Damn I missed episodes 8 and 9 of Hayate...I thought 8 was coming out around now. Must have been 9..

Episode 8 was last weeks, 9 is this weeks, just watched 9. Both are great episodes. Now to watch episode 8 of Lucky Star.

Edit: Here's a link to those Eureka Seven wallpapers that Sanchez is getting his sig art from ;) They're my favourite e7 wallpapers anywhere online.

Those are great wallpapers. I'm using the Death Note one on as my wallpaper at the moment. :D

I love the first E7 OST and there's a fair amount fo songs from it ,just love listening to it.Love the music from the series,especially the fourth intro.Can't wait for the second OST.

I think the first OST I actually got was from FullMetal Alchemist I got with the collectors edition.Was dissapointed when I found out I wouldn't get the OST from the movie with the special edition.

Guest Stefkov

All this talk of Lucky Star is making me want to watch it..I have too many to watch.

Getting first 8 episode now :heh:

Seriously, I have Air Gear to watch, E7, Welcome to the NHk, rest of Naruto, Eyeshield 21...probably more.

Guest Stefkov
How many are you watching, surely there is space for one more. :D

The only anime I have poperly watched is FMA which was years ago.

I got on the run: Naruto, Eyeshield 21, E7 sometime to start, Welcome to the NHK, Air Gear, Azumanga Daioh, Death Note is ongoing as it Hayate. Then Shipuuden to watch to get up to date.

Yeah I could squeeze it in :heh:

The only anime I have poperly watched is FMA which was years ago.

I got on the run: Naruto, Eyeshield 21, E7 sometime to start, Welcome to the NHK, Air Gear, Azumanga Daioh, Death Note is ongoing as it Hayate. Then Shipuuden to watch to get up to date.

Yeah I could squeeze it in :heh:

Squeeze in Noein aswell :heh: You know you want to.Though DO NOT watch it altogether,spread it over a bit.I watched half the series in one day after in my english exam.I was going to keep 5 eps for the next day but I decided not to.

I couldn't sleep properly that night...

Guest Stefkov
Squeeze in Noein aswell :heh: You know you want to.Though DO NOT watch it altogether,spread it over a bit.I watched half the series in one day after in my english exam.I was going to keep 5 eps for the next day but I decided not to.

I couldn't sleep properly that night...

...;[

Alright then, I'll look it up.

I've rarely finished an anime series. As a lot are on going and i always have several on the go. The only one that comes to mind is the the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya. Which is a great anime. :D
Watch FLCL =3 it's only 6 OVAs, easy to finish!

With everyone watching Lucky Star I decided I'd better start, 2 minutes into episode one... nobody told me the Seiyuu for the blue haired character was Suzumiya Haruhi's :D

Edit: holy crap this conversation about how to eat food is going on forever and I haven't so much as smiled once, it gets better right :blank:

With everyone watching Lucky Star I decided I'd better start, 2 minutes into episode one... nobody told me the Seiyuu for the blue haired character was Suzumiya Haruhi's :D

Yeah, i think she also does Misa Amane's in Death Note. Tell us what you think of it when you've finished it. :D

Edit: holy crap this conversation about how to eat food is going on forever and I haven't so much as smiled once, it gets better right :blank:

Of course it gets better :laughing:

Of course it gets better :laughing:

In my opinion, that conversation was awesome.

But yeah, humour is more clearly stated later on.

Guest Stefkov

Episode 1- 5 of Lucky Star get.

Rest will finish by the end of today, then i can start watching it.

Bleach is going back to fillers next episode, for nobodyknows how long. Probably won't be a huge arc though, since it's only been back to canon for 18 episodes -_-

They went too fast in the first eps of this arc, it shows since nothing has been happening lately. Oh well.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!