Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm loving the shippuden series now that it's really get cracking, anyone been reading the manga? I haven't but i've heard one thing from the 2nd arc after the one currently airing, and i can't wait it's just a pity its so far off, i don't know whether i have the will to resist until then...

That is a lie,that cannot happen.

The person forgot to put the ingrediants in the circle,they can't appear from mid-air :shakehead

Indeed :nono: That baker alchemist is ignoring the concept of equivalent trade. Don't blame us if she loses a leg or becomes a cake!

Guest Stefkov

Some people ignoring the whole concept of equivalent trade :nono:

I must admit I did really like it.

I was gona watch all of FMA in one night, I worked out it was physically impossible.

Who am I?

"The Noble Green Beast is here!"

Thought it was fitting with new colour and all :heh:

I've seen Yu Yu Kakashu a couple of times when I was on holiday,i've never got round to watching anymore cause I quite enjoyed and i'm need of another series to watch now instead of waiting for a new episode of shows to air.

Guest Stefkov

Just finished the filler where they look for the bug and I thought it was alright. Hinata is really quite awesome now. Really really awesome.

Just finished the filler where they look for the bug and I thought it was alright. Hinata is really quite awesome now. Really really awesome.
My favourite filler arc :) Silly ending but great animation for Hinata's Shugohakke rokujyuu yonshou ^^ plus Hinata's awesome.

The fillers are all downhill from there pretty much.

My favourite filler arc :) Silly ending but great animation for Hinata's Shugohakke rokujyuu yonshou ^^ plus Hinata's awesome.

The fillers are all downhill from there pretty much.

There's a part that was really good in the fillers,how could you forget that episode?

You know,the one where it ends the fillers :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!