NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

Wii get!

Its currently updating

Can you let us know how long it takes to update please im worried about doing it straight away as i've seen some people complaining that its taken upto an hour!

grr where's that parcelforce van?!

Another person gets it from Gameplay... argh I have to leave here in 20 minutes and then mum leaves at 11.30....PLEASE COME NOW!...or at like 1 when I'm back! Anyone moaning about the wait even though they're going to be at home till 6pm to be able to recieve it, just remember your lucky.

Can you let us know how long it takes to update please im worried about doing it straight away as i've seen some people complaining that its taken upto an hour!

grr where's that parcelforce van?!

both thoses points seconded if it really takes that long might leave it to do it and go to work get my wii staff purchases! itll take me an hour and half roundtrip

grrr wheres my wiiiiiiii

Mine was sent out for delivery about 25 mins ago. And my Monkey Ball's been dispatched from Amazon with estimated delivery of 11th damn them. Gonna buy it anyway from shop then take it and WiiPlay when they arrive from Amazon back to the shop and say my dad bought copies as well or something. My mate says Woolies are selling WiiPlays, Monkey Ball and nunchucks so I'll hopefully be able to get em from there once my Wii arrives!

I've got to go in any minute. Man, I just know it's going to come during that hour no-one is here. I guess I should expect to wait till Monday:hmm:

i got mine from game this morning but they had no wiimotes. i had to buy wiiplay to get an extra controller.

i am happy as a pig in shit though. it is amazing. love it totally love it.

I've got to go in any minute. Man, I just know it's going to come during that hour no-one is here. I guess I should expect to wait till Monday:hmm:

do you have to go where your going? damn I feel for you man, it sucks.

The good news is that I got Zelda, but the bad news is I have no Wii to play it on :( (TIP: Never preorder from pcworld).

Gonna buy it anyway from shop then take it and WiiPlay when they arrive from Amazon back to the shop and say my dad bought copies as well or something.

They'll take it back whatever (provided its in good nick, which no doubt it will be), a game shortage looks likely.

If argos do that to me I'm going down with a baseball bat.

no don't do that.. you will be much harder punished if it looks like you planned it.. just grab anything lying around and use that instead..

I got my wii today!!!

at 7:30am GAME opened and i rushed inside with my pre-order reciept up to the chasheir, he then said "congratulations your the first in this town to get a wii" i was so extatticly happy as he handed over my wii with zelda and monkey ball.

at 8:45am i got the bus home gawking at the boxes on the way, around 9:30am i got home and started setting the thing up, after that i turned it on and went through the system set-up thingy and then on to the wii channels menu.

i then connected to wii connect 24 and up-dated the console (it only took a couple of minutes), it took me a while to ajust to pointing the wii remote at the sensor bar insted of the TV, and then on to wii sports, played a bit of tennis and bowling and then came on to the forum to tell you all about it.

And thats generally my wii-tastic day so far.

Just got back from doing some Wii shopping ( got me Wii Play, Monkey Ball and Rayman ) and still no Wii has arrived.The waiting continues.....

Ahh man. This is annoying. The prospect that it might not come until six, or might not come at all, is very saddening. Lol.

Ahh man. This is annoying. The prospect that it might not come until six, or might not come at all, is very saddening. Lol.

if its left the depot today surely it will come today? they aren't gonna take it back to the depot surely?!

This is sickening, my pc is next to a window and every time a car goes by my heart skips a beat. Its great being a gamer aint it?

This is sickening, my pc is next to a window and every time a car goes by my heart skips a beat. Its great being a gamer aint it?

I am in exact same positon laptop on lap sat on sofa, watching some house selling program on bbc 1!

if its left the depot today surely it will come today? they aren't gonna take it back to the depot surely?!

No tracking number with argos. Just an automated call saying to be in on friday cos they're delivering *something*.

Arrrrrrrrgggg!! Zeldas here, but the wiis still out for delivery! And i have a lecture in 45 mins, why must they torture me so? :cry:

No tracking number with argos. Just an automated call saying to be in on friday cos they're delivering *something*.

Yeah I didnt get a tracking order with Gameplay but my GAME order is currently on a van driving around the north-east area.

ABSOLUTELY OUT OF THIS WORLD!

ZELDA ROCKS, best Zelda ever and i knew this 15 mins into the game, you can just tell! Wii: Sports is SOOOO addicting, Tennis rocks!

The controller, the wii! The classic controllers everything about this console is outstanding so far!

Don't even get me started on the Mii's, so funny!

Totally 100% worth the wait! The future is looking superb! :bouncy:

Now i'm waiting on Gameplay with all my other games and bits.

Having got round to playing Wii: Play yet, but who cares! WHAT A DAY!

Oh and it looks ok in composite on my TV, so i can wait for the component!

I picked the console and Zelda up at Gamestation last night! and didn't play it, miles to tired, so woke up to it first thing this morning at 7:30am!

Guys it's the best thing EVER! So excited!

Am worrying that the main road into my street is currently closed because of road works. You can only get to me by going through the back roads. If the delivery driver is relying on his route planner, which is bound to take him to the closed road, he won't know how else to get to me.

Had a thought for those others of you waiting for the post. A sure way to get it to turn up is to load up some p**n on your PC, and .............. The postman's bound to turn up then!!!

Yeah, we don't have a tracking number with Argos. I spoke to a few people at Argos, two of which were useless and one that was really helpful. She said I was 'one of the lucky ones' and I would get it today. I just don't like this wait though. As each minute goes by I get less confident that mine is gonna come :geek: