NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

Wii GET!

... But Zelda is missing from my Gameplay parcel! It isn't on the receipt, despite Gameplay confirming they'd sent it to me in the same package...:cry:

Ah well, I'm happy I have the console. :) I'll contact Gameplay and see what's up.

EDIT: Ahh! For some reason, it's in a different parcel! Oh well, at least it's coming. :)

Some of us don't even have consoles so calm down a bit people, you are at least getting it today.

I'm going to sit there refreshing Amazon like a bastard in 10 minutes. I can't have Zelda and Monkey Ball in my house with no console to play them on :-|

Some of us don't even have consoles so calm down a bit people, you are at least getting it today.

I'm going to sit there refreshing Amazon like a bastard in 10 minutes. I can't have Zelda and Monkey Ball in my house with no console to play them on :-|

yeah same here i bought red steel today now just need the console to play it on

ahhh after all that trouble mine just came and that surprises me. Amazon must have some sort of special business deals with parcelforce to pull off this stunt (I think it got dispatched at 3am or something). Now I'm off till I can't keep my eyes open

This console is awesome, well worth me getting up at 7:30 this morning to pick it up.

They where on at about 16 mins past

someone just put one up on amazon seller thing and it went for £450 just like that

Does anyone know how this Amazon one-click order thing works.

I have a Wii with Zelda sitting in the basket , with no other button to confirm the order.

Order tracking is showing it as an open order , so please do I have this or not ?

YES!!!!! I just scored one on Amazon! I may have to wait a few more days to get it, but who cares? I'M GETTING A WII!!!!! :D :D :D

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

I just sat there for 15 mins refreshing amazon and it says Its coming 2mo!! Anyone else have this happen?

I sat there refreshing for ages, nothing came up and eventually it changed between sold out and we've got them on sale. Wasn't sure but now I'm fucked aren't I...

It has the Wii in my orders ready to be dispatched but amazon havent sent me a confirmation email yet. Im jumping up and down like a kid but then maybe I should wait for the email first.

i was refreshing about every 2 secs and it never came up on my screen bastards now i have a loooong wait before i get mine

Anyone know any way of contacting parcel force. I seem to be the only person on the planet who hasn't got it yet.
I haven't got mine either. I say wait until 6pm, and then give them a ring.