NEurope
Charlie

European Wii Preorders

You guys should be fine, but those who ordered from Gameplay should really keep an eye on their inbox come 4:30pm today! Nintendo havent delivered as many as we were expecting in, so there is going to be a delay for some customers...

You guys should be fine, but those who ordered from Gameplay should really keep an eye on their inbox come 4:30pm today! Nintendo havent delivered as many as we were expecting in, so there is going to be a delay for some customers...

That better not apply to us guys who orderd first or there will be hell to pay if people who orderd later get theres and we dont.

That better not apply to us guys who orderd first or there will be hell to pay if people who orderd later get theres and we dont.

I'll be so annoyed if I don't get mine, I ordered the day afternoon they went up :sad:

Gameplay's suppliers have let them down in the last hour! I'm honestly surprised! They stated i may not get my order, even though i preordered 29/09 and recieved the email saying i've got one..... HOWEVER he did say, theres a very good chance your still ok for launch!

I would be angry....but i've got another two preordered with Zelda elsewhere, and there in the back ready to be picked up! Thank-god i didn't listen to the people telling me just to preorder one! THIS is the reason why i'm pessimistic and VERY safe when it comes to console launches!

I'm still happy! Not Gameplays fault, but letting people down 2 days before launch is going to start alot of arguments! ;D

Oh man. I've ordered from Gameplay too. I'm hoping not to have to travel into the city at 5am, crossing my fingers outside somewhere like Woolies or WHSmiths.

Gameplay still have mine as 'Pre-Ordered'.

Anyone else?

I'm getting even more worried now. :red:

Yeah, same here. At school today my friend (who also ordered from gameplay, like 30 mins after me) had recieved an email yesterday about delivery and stuff... It is abit worrying though

Yeah I'm still getting it too. I spoke to someone on customer services earlier and they said they were confident about all guarantees

just emailed amazon and got this reply:

Dear Customer

Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk.

Please accept our apologies for any confusion caused regarding

orders ***** and *****

Your first order has not been dispatched because "The Legend of

Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)" has not yet been released. This

video game is currently scheduled for release on December 8, 2006,

and we will notify you if we find that this date changes.

As soon as we receive stock of this item from our supplier, we will

dispatch your order. At the time of dispatch, we'll send you an e-

mail message confirming the date, contents and method of delivery.

As per our standard policy, we will not debit money from your

payment card or bank account until just before we dispatch your

order.

Further to your concern for the order *****, we can

confirm that "Nintendo Wii Console (Includes Wii Sports)" is on hand

and ready to dispatch, and your package should leave our Fulfilment

Centre soon.

On the date of dispatch, you will receive an e-mail message

confirming the date, contents and method of delivery.

wot seems abit odd to me is that they havnt got stock of Zelda yet?!!!! hmmm.but atleast I know all being good my wii should be here on time.

This is sooooo exciting. I keep looking at the countdown clock on the first page! Hours, people. Barely hours!

My local Gamestation have only had the consoles in! NOTHING else! HAHAHAHAHA!

This launch rocks! :D

My local Gamestation have only had the consoles in! NOTHING else! HAHAHAHAHA!

This launch rocks! :D

How exactly did you reach that conclusion?

Game phoned and confirmed launch title wii for mii! Already have games pre-ordered so I didnt bother, WE BE PLAYING WII IN 2 DAY!

I got a text from GAME earlier:

Msg from GAME: Sorry 4 late info re: NINTENDO Wii. Your console is in. Open 8:00-5:30 Fri 8th. GAMES r very short supply, may be 1st come 1st serve basis?? : Please bring DEPOSIT RECEIPT + old games to trade.....

Then there was their number to call for mor info.

Should I be worried about game shortages?? I really want Zelda n I'm sure everyone else does too. Gonna try n get there for 8:40 though:)

Ive cancelled your wii cube, only joking...it will be despatched tomorrow morning.

Ive cancelled your wii cube, only joking...it will be despatched tomorrow morning.

So if you preordered games/wii on 29/09 with Gameplay do you reckon that will be ok?

I ordered beginning of Nov, and it says being despatched 6/12 or 7/12

This is sooooo exciting. I keep looking at the countdown clock on the first page! Hours, people. Barely hours!

I can't wait for what me and my midnight launch have labelled 'WiiDay'. I haven't been this excited since I was about 10, on Christmas morning and opening up the megazord.. Dear lord that was a great day for all of mankind.

Diamond geezer you are Luke

Off currys

This is to confirm that we are starting to process your order. When we are

able to confirm your order we will send you a third email, which will also

confirm dispatch of the goods.

:bouncy:

Edit: And the money for TP's gone! Wiiiiiiii!

I can't wait for what me and my midnight launch have labelled 'WiiDay'. I haven't been this excited since I was about 10, on Christmas morning and opening up the megazord.. Dear lord that was a great day for all of mankind.

Holy fuck yeah. I remember getting Titanis for Christmas and I built up the Ultra Megazord with the Dragonzord and it looked absolutely awesome. I wish I hadn't sold all my Power Rangers toys at a boot sale to fund my 11 year old Warhammer obsession.