• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you read it in Jumpmans blog?

I posted it in another thread already:

Blogger Jumpman says that the Wii will launch on the 1st December in Europe - that's a Friday.

Sure bloggers should not be believed but he also predicted the right Japanese and American launch dates.

Source: http://www.consolewars.de/news/13432/wii_am_1_dezember_in_europa/

Would be really nice, although I doubt they'd release it last in Japan. Even if it's one day only.

Verständlicherweise glauben viele Fans den zahlreichen Blogern und angeblichen 'Insidern' bezüglich Viedospiel-News kaum ein Wort.

Zu oft wurden die wildesten Thesen aufgestellt, die sich letztendlich als große Seifenblasen herausgestellt haben.

Das neuste Beispiel aber konnte die Releasetermine genau vorhersagen. Mit dem 2. Dezember für Japan und dem Release vor Thanksgiving in den Staaten lag Jumpman genau richtig.

Für Europa hat er den 1.Dezember angegeben.

a very worried me says that they will follow the DS launch and have us EU's March next year.

I will be pissed if this is true, but i am really woried that t could be now, cos Nov in Us, like DS, and Dec in Jap, like DS.

:(

The argos thing I think is clearly a mistake. Look it is a banner right next to a PS3 one saying March 2007. They are incompetent the said the PSP would play dvds and made another mistake which I can't recall recently. It is obvious that the person who wrote this was told ps3 next gen console was postponed and did a blanket march 2007 postponed for both consoles. It goes against all our knowledge so far. If it is somehow true which I highly doubt March is my bday so yay!

Well.

My bro did work at the bookies so here are the odds (which i've made up, just because i feel ill, i'm bored and frankly couldn't give two hoots about the date at the moment because i'm fed-up)!

Wii to be released in March 2007? (5 to 1)

Wii to be released in January 2007? (4 to 1)

Wii to be released Anytime after Japan (3 to 1)

Wii to be released November 24th! (2 to 1)

It could be March 2007, it really would not surprise me.

a very worried me says that they will follow the DS launch and have us EU's March next year.

I will be pissed if this is true, but i am really woried that t could be now, cos Nov in Us, like DS, and Dec in Jap, like DS.

:(

i'm with you on this one mate.

they better not leave it till march 07 and i think after the mokery we all have made of sony for breaking their promises nintendo will release this calaender year.

sooooo i'm NOW saying it'll either be just before or just after japanese launch-say 15/12/06 . . . i'd say the price would be about 180-210 with wiisports and one controller now.

but imagine if Iwata announces same day as america or before . . . that'll blow the world up surely?!?!

I don't want to deal with rumours much, but I've heard from someone who owns a shop, that his distributor told him (..) December the 9th. I dunno how reliable this is. And he has his shop in Belgium, I don't know if that's a factor.. Maybe there will be slight variations in the release date across Europe.

I don't want to deal with rumours much, but I've heard from someone who owns a shop, that his distributor told him (..) December the 9th. I dunno how reliable this is. And he has his shop in Belgium, I don't know if that's a factor.. Maybe there will be slight variations in the release date across Europe.

i've heard that alot tbh so i'll says its likely-i dont care as long as its soon and this year.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!