UK Launch Date

scubahood

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh yeah thats right, games in this part of the globe are out on Fridays.

I dont know about the rest of you but Id be happy with any type of November/ Early December release. Gives me a chance to get Uni work well started and maybe if this babies only gonna be out in December it wouldnt be so hard to wait until Christmas Day to play it...?

I'm not saying who told me out of respect of the source i'm not sure if they are aloud to tell people. He could be completly wrong i'm just repeating what he is saying for those that are interested

Might of been better to post in the Conf thread or rumour/speculation but whats done is done.1st Dec is likely since Yarton said the date wasn't far off the 24th Nov and it can't be before the 19th.

My penis says that it will be out on 35th of Juember,

Hope your penis is making up bullshit, or else we have to wait for a whole new culture to arise and turn december in juember and figure out a way to make a year last 4 days longer...

yes sorry for the lame post but I'm kinda booored right now :p

Hope your penis is making up bullshit, or else we have to wait for a whole new culture to arise and turn december in juember and figure out a way to make a year last 4 days longer...

yes sorry for the lame post but I'm kinda booored right now :p

Thats just a long winded +1 isnt it?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!