N-Europe

NOE Comment about friday's event

demonmike04

Owen I think your starting to get pessemistic now, Nintendo have just reaffirmed that they're releasing the Wii in Australia before Christmas.

So don't worry it will be November.

It might even be less than two months away, and that's nothing compared to all the waiting we've been doing.

EDIT: That's not going to happen Canand.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say 2nd October at £150 with Wii Sports

Thats a monday? Game consoles are released fridays? :wtf:

Owen I think your starting to get pessemistic now, Nintendo have just reaffirmed that they're releasing the Wii in Australia before Christmas.

So don't worry it will be November.

It might even be less than two months away, and that's nothing compared to all the waiting we've been doing.

EDIT: That's not going to happen Canand.

Your probably right! :)

I'll shut-up now. :D

I'm still looking forward to friday! Don't let me down Ninty!

Wow. Didn't have a very good day? :grin:

Tell it how it is, i like that. ;)

No seriously, it's the same thing every single day.

It's obviously not September, and doubtfully October (only for Japan), December is a bit too late, and that leaves us with November. And the difference of a few days in November it's really not worth this much discussion.

I'm not worried about the conferences, they have to be about the Wii's launch. What else could they be about? Remember when the Gamecube release date was announced? That had it's own conference too and this seems like the same kind of promotion. I'm not worried at all - roll on 14th and 15th!! :grin:

Oh, and I still say it'll be launched on 27th October at a £139.99 price tag. :santa:

Come on! You think Nintendo would have three almost simultanious events worldwide for nothing? We will know all the launch details and a lot of games will be playable. We know it's comming out in Q4, even in Europe. That means the have to say something now in september, so retailers can prepare for launch. And we know they wont be at TGS...

Do you think that these 3 conferences can be symbolic? As in symbolic to the Wii's launch? The launch of the Wii will be on the same day in Japan and the USA (just like the conference) with Europe see the Wii released the next day?

Or it couldn't be down to the time difference between the countries, why else would Nintendo decide to host Europe's conference on the 15th instead of the 14th, its not impossible.

Anyway, thats my rant over. I'm 99.9999999% sure that we will know everything on Friday, shame that I will be working on the friday (1:45 pm to 2am) so I won't find out until when I get back :(