NEurope
demonmike04

The last stretch - Wii launch betting!

RELEASE DATE: 27th November (In US)

PRICE: $250 US

PACKAGE CONTENTS: 1 Wii Console, 1 Wiimote, 1 Nunchuck Attachment, The Usual Cords & A Large Booklet Promoting The Virtual Console, A Detailed Colorful Catalogue.

COLOR OF CHOICE: White

games

1st party $79.95aud

3rd party $69.95aud up to $99.95aud

console will be arround $299aud, maybe $249aud if where really lucky.

release date here november 10.

games

1st party $79.95aud

Agreed. But I think $249 will be just the console (w/1 controller), $319 will be with a bundle.

games

1st party $79.95aud

Can't be November 10. Everything launches here on a Thursday now.

And I seriously doubt games will have RRPs of anything other than $100. Nintendo are too greed, as are all other companies.

15 October

£129.99

2xwiimotes

1xnumchunk

1xclassic controller

Wiisports included (this may be a demo or it may even be a downloadable)

Future announcements(for the record, so i can say "ha told ya")

*Apple or nintendo announce a multimedia docking bay. This allows DVD playback, 5.1 audio connection + has a harddrive for itunes or vc use. Maybe even a built in power supply. It is basically a cradle the wii plugs into.

*Nintendo announce a multimedia DS which is basically a ds lite with mp3 player and internet browser combined.

Sorry too all you people who think its on the 24th of november but I prove you wrong :D In ONM's latest mag on the letters page and in the "in a word column it says the following:

On Amazon.co.uk it said that Twilight princess or the Wii will coem out in the UK on November 24th 2006. Is this true?

ONM's answer: No

So there you have it.

Because they are impatiant twats that like to make up rumours which people get pissed off over. I hope no one here thinks anything between apple/nintendo is going on :(

Sorry too all you people who think its on the 24th of november but I prove you wrong :D In ONM's latest mag on the letters page and in the "in a word column it says the following:

On Amazon.co.uk it said that Twilight princess or the Wii will coem out in the UK on November 24th 2006. Is this true?

So there you have it.

that was one of my reasons on the previous page too :) that, along with the closing date of the competition, and the ps3's original launch date, so i'm still going with friday 10th.

and nick, nintendo have already promised the games won't be any more expensive than GCN games, so have third parties. :D

Release Date: October 2- October 6

Price: $180 U.S.

Packaged: Wii Sports, Nunchuck and remote, booklet, and cords

Colors: Black and White

Games:$50 U.S.

RELEASE DATE: 27th November (In US)

PRICE: $250 US

PACKAGE CONTENTS: 1 Wii Console, 1 Wiimote, 1 Nunchuck Attachment, The Usual Cords & A Large Booklet Promoting The Virtual Console, A Detailed Colorful Catalogue.

COLOR OF CHOICE: White

GAME PRICES: $50 US

i bet 17th of november (i have booked it off work) at 00:02:39. Price £149.99 with Wii Sorts and 2 controllers.

Sorry for being so vague.

i knew i forgot something. purple controllers with green polka dots. (i just said it cause i like the word polka dots)

i knew i forgot something. purple controllers with green polka dots. (i just said it cause i like the word polka dots)

Catering for people with same sex orientation (particularly males)?

So there you have it.

how can ONM say that outright? how can they know its NOT gona be then, because surely if they knew it wasn't then, they should know a more aprroximate release date?

or am i just being the noob again? :D

IT CANNOT BE ON THE 17th!!!! i have a gcse award presentation evening which i have to go to!!! don't cut my time from my Wii out :'(

i have a feeling that it'll get released in japan at least before or around TGS-dont ask why just a horrible feeling in my stomach-i hope it comes out here in early to mid october just because november seems years away.

Catering for people with same sex orientation (particularly males)?

ewwww purple isnt nice for a console!!! gay peeps have taste (mostly) thats why i got a pretty black GC and a white DS Lite :p

now if it was that lime green colour they showed in the mock ups post e3 05 *drools*

how can ONM say that outright? how can they know its NOT gona be then, because surely if they knew it wasn't then, they should know a more aprroximate release date?

or am i just being the noob again? :D

probably because they're under non-disclosure agreements with nintendo.

My mistake for missing this i guess. :-/

C&P

Europe

Date: November 12th

Price: 150 GBP

Colours: Black and white

US

Date: October 24th

Price $200

Japan

November 6th

Price: 22000 YEN

Other details:

Console packs. 1 Pack, comes with Wii, 2 controllers, 2 nunchucks and Wii Sports.