N-Europe

Showtime! (Apple again)

blender

i didn't say my dad worked for apple i said he knows alot about apple this thread is compleatly based on some coincidense anyway also i did post a link to my dads source.

edit: the reason the new mac book pro is coming out is because the new mac pros are out and people who use pro computers need the speed and so the current mac book pros are way behind the mac pros (sorry if that dosent make much sence)

i'm not saying there is no way nintendo and apple will partner up but it's unlikely at this point.

but there is a 0% chance that apple will buy out nintendo since nintendo refuses to be bought out by an american based company.

there may be a chance though that the ds mp3 will play the vc games.

but before you automaticaly get mad at me for saying this probably wont happen think about it.

also the ipod probably is'nt powerful enoufe for that. :blank:

True but if they were to make a "special edition", as another said, they could make it more powerful to meet the need. As for the nintendo mp3 play supporting itunes, I must ask what would apple gain? They already own the mp3 player market. They make little to nothing off itunes btw. It's all about the ipods.

by the same kind of logic i can say that:::

hollywood-sign2.jpg+ showtime.jpg= _41855580_wii203.jpg+ eddy.jpg

OH NO!!! EDDY MURPHY IS TAKING OVER NINTENDO!

this apple stuff is very nice for conspiracy theories, but i cant see it happening. nintendo isnt about entertainment machines, its about games consoles. hence why they havent yet included a dvd player. and i will still say, the the mp3 player for the gba or DS did come as a shock to me.

Apple announce expected movie service.

Right so we download movies to imac...but how do we get them to our tvs.

We need a sexy wiireless beast to take care of that!

It don't need a blatent DVD movie play back feature as this would be in competion to the foremention DVD playback service.

A future USB addon would be a nice harddrive for all them downloads.