NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dabookerman

Hai guyz i ned help plz

substeinar, your animations are a thing of genius. This thread is quite spectacular :) bit annoyed that someone ripped it off on newgrounds but their attempts are all rubbish anyway.

/agree! Their attempts suck ass!

This is the first gif I made from scratch with image ready but I can only turn it into a gif by optimizing and it turns b&w any help here?

This is the first gif I made from scratch with image ready but I can only turn it into a gif by optimizing and it turns b&w any help here?

Yeah what I did was take a print screen then opening it in paint, saving as a .bmp. Shabba.

Boo to shameless animations!

saiyanpitoe8.jpg

but I want to make a gif ;_; anyway here's the b&w animation, it'a a quick job and I just woke up, but wtvr:

coisozm7.gif

edit: Done ^^

What are you people using to make those animations?

I used Adobe Photoshop, but you can probably use other programs as well.

What are you people using to make those animations?

I did my frames in Paint (extra frames in photoshop; copy and paste jobs mostly) and then put them in Animation Shop 3, a program that came with Paint Shop Pro I think.

Two suggestions as I am unable to make animated versions...

Samus appears behind stick guy, uses grappling beam, stick guy grabs onto her, he get turns on by Samus and starts humping her from behind while suspended in mid air, shrugs him off and falls to his doom. A similar one could also be done with Link and his hook shot, seeing that Link was featured in a gay magazine recently.

Another idea, Captain Falcon appears from behind, Captain Falcon yells out FALCON PUNCH!, the stick guy turns around and CF delivers a falcon punch right to the body, sends him flying to the other side and splats on the opposing wall.

pit.gif

pit2.gif

pit3.jpg

pit4.jpg

pit5.gif

pit6.gif

pit7.gif

pit8.gif

pit9.gif

sorry, sorry, sorry. I didn't really know what i was doing. Waste of space, time and money somehow. Maybe.

Sign in to follow this