NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck

HDTV to go with Xbox360

I'm looking for a HDTV to go with my Xbox360. I have no need for Freeview or for it [re-reading this i missed an imported word] NOT [lol]to be bigger than 27''. I know samsung is a popular make but there is a wide range of models. Can anyone recommend? Include pictures of your own if you wish.:kiss:

How come (can get it for £360, hence my interest)

Because it's not very good.

Somehow I knew this was going to happen, which is why I haven't bought a 360.

BTW this is in a way related to this thread, and I didn't want to start a new thread.

I also am looking to purchase a new HD TV, but there are different kinds. What I mean is there some that are LCD and others that are Plasma, DLP (which is very popular with Mitsubishi), and then there is Sony with their X-something.

So my question is which is better, which will last longer without getting "image Burn in" on the screen?

All I know plasma gets image burn practically a billion times faster than LCD so basically if its for video games i recommend a LCD. I have an HD LCD only 24in :( but it still displays very nice. :D

Because it's not very good.

Curse your breif reviews :p

But seriously, ta.

Curse your breif reviews :p

But seriously, ta.

I'm normally all for going into specifics about hdtv's, but at the moment I just cant be bothered :p

Ok fellas, I've got a grand in the bank and want a nice HDTV, preferably 37 inches or bigger so i'm not downgrading on size from my current CRT, what does anyone suggest. I suppose at a push I could go a couple of hundred quid over a grand but would rather not obviously.

All I know plasma gets image burn practically a billion times faster than LCD so basically if its for video games i recommend a LCD. I have an HD LCD only 24in :( but it still displays very nice. :D

new generation plasmas last longer, up to 30 years with out getting image burn. And LCDs and Plasmas are about the same now in performance and price, but the Plasma can put out better Blacks than the LCD.

Sign in to follow this