N-Europe

N-Europe Super Heroes and Villians

The3rdChildren

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny you should mention it, actually, because I found this under my bed just the other day:

thehumanbrain.jpg

I went looking for it because I found a short epilogue at the flea market a couple days previous, which gets into The Human Brain's fall from grace. As regards to the comic book, Neuberg managed to get one issue out before his company, the Neu Comic Press, went into liquidation. I'm led to believe there was one sole print run in the early 90s.

I'll try to get scans from both #1 and the epilogue soonish.

Page 1 scan:

humanbrain1.jpg

Dr. Ducktopus!

conceptartdrducktopusda8.th.png

Back Story...

Dr. Ducko Ducktavius was a brilliant scientist in his home world of Ducktopolis, until Count Hoofgah brought war to his land... The lord of the Chicken Age of Earth sent in men to the unarmed place and kidnapped the entire population to have their vital organs removed and put into robot-duck-clone shells to be used as soldiers. But five ducks were kept in their true form. He conducted horrible experiments on the ducks, and mutated them into unnatural beings. Dr. Ducktavius was given four more limbs. A blue solar cell panel was attached to his back, feeding power into the four mechanical arms that are said to be indestructible. Hoofgah also implanted a chip in his brain that would MAKE him do the bidding of his master. Ducko Ducktavius ceased to exist. There was only Dr. Ducktopus now. He and the other four ducks were brought to Earth to wipe out the Rebellion led by Reginald the Super Chicken. The mind-controlled duck is unstoppable. Or is he?

I'll put up 'the four others' later on.

GINGERMAN

gingermanva5.gif

Flame thrower

The ginger hair engulfs at will creating fire, this fire can be sent down to the hands ready to be thrown in order to vanquish the enemy.

Temper Attack

Using the legendary temper that all gingers posses (stereotypes FTW) he simply gets so mad the enemy cannot take being around him anymore and so commits suicide.

Invisibility

Can blend in and look just like everyone else (note. this power only works in areas where there are a lot of ginger people, i.e. Scotland, as such is mostly useless :heh: ).

When an unexplained fire at the Super City genetics lab accidentally freed an array of bizarre creatures, highschool student Pedro Jones thought he was freeing just a regular witless Daddy Long Legs from bouncing aimlessly around his room. How wrong he was. Escaped from the generics lab, this Super Daddy Long Legs fused with Pedro on touch. From then on life for Pedro would never be the same.

He became... Daddy Long Legs Man.

DaddyLongLegsMan.jpg

Super Abilities:

Witless Bounce

With the instinct of the Daddy Long Legs (and spring shoes), Daddy Long Legs Man can aimlessly bounce around for hours to confuse and frustrate his enemies.

Power of No Other Powers

Bitten by what is arguably nature's most useless creature, Daddy Long Legs Man has the power of no other super powers aside the Witless Bounce.

Sidekick:

Another byproduct of the generics lab fire, an escaped super potato found it's way into Danny Waterfields' potato sack. Danny was a short but hungry boy and consumed this potato, which then fused with him in a similar way as Pedro and the Super Daddy Long Legs.

Danny inherited the potato's powers to become Daddy Long Legs Man's sidekick... Potato Boy!

Together, using their lack of super powers, Pedro and Danny take to the Super City streets to tackle crime and the forces of evil!

GINGERMAN

gingermanva5.gif

Flame thrower

The ginger hair engulfs at will creating fire, this fire can be sent down to the hands ready to be thrown in order to vanquish the enemy.

Temper Attack

Using the legendary temper that all gingers posses (stereotypes FTW) he simply gets so mad the enemy cannot take being around him anymore and so commits suicide.

Invisibility

Can blend in and look just like everyone else (note. this power only works in areas where there are a lot of ginger people, i.e. Scotland, as such is mostly useless :heh: ).

Looks more like flameboy tbh

Mr. Dog

mrdogin8.jpg

The Hero. He is always ready to help a little puppy in need, or just to catch evil postmen.

Hits: bones

Misses: cats

His normal attack is the Bite. He uses his teeth. His special attack is the Bone Throw, but he doesn't like to use this much (because he likes to keep his bones).

Mrs. Cat

mrscatpx1.jpg

The Villain. From the very start (the pet store), she and Mr. Dog have been arch enemies. She likes to taunt him by kidnapping puppies, stealing things or hiding Mr. Dog's bones. She also has a couple of minions to help her with her evil plans, named The Rats.

Hits: pretty things

Misses: dogs, water

Her normal attack is the Claw. Her nails are sharp enough to rip your skin clear open. Her very special attack is the Boob Bounce, which can paralyze pretty much any enemy, giving her enough time to attack or if needed, to flee.

Wow, wish i could draw like that. :hehe:

GOLD GANGSTA TOOTH

gangstatoothsn1.png

From the foul breath of a mean gangsta man, comes the meanest tooth of gold evar. Born from a round house kick to the face, this tooth had to cut its teeth early on, at the nogood streets of gangsta hood. He soon learned how to become the evilest tooth cleaner of them all.

Brush Attack

Pulls forth an oversized toothbrush and cleans your mouth from nasty bacteria. Forces you to flush with mouthwater.

Bling Bling

Directs sunlight into your eyes by using his oversized jewelry. Renders you blind for up to 10 seconds.

Rap Attack

Bustin his street rhymes on your ass.

Lightning (also known as Blitzen)

Powers:

Can electricute enemies in short range distances.

Can transform into a lightning bolt and fly through the air in short distances. Can travel along metal when transformed into lightning.

Is immune to electric.

Story:

Whilst working late at the nuclear power station, John Roe had to investigate a radioactive spillage. Whilst cleaning up John Roe was struck by a freak bolt of mega lightning. Thus destroying his protective suit and exposing him to the electrically charged radioactive waste, and transforming him into...

LIGHTNING!

I drew some pictures but I don't have a scanner so I quickly knocked up his suit on paint.

lightningpr3.jpg