From the desk of the Regginator

canand

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Canand, if you haven't noticed you are the only one who thinks this is real. I hope that is because you made this photoshopped travesty, or are friends with the one who did. Otherwise you are in need of some serious help.

Edit: Wait a second... Canand: you said in the original post that you didn't believe this was true. Why are you defending it now? It is just to increase the post count on this topic?

Canand, if you haven't noticed you are the only one who thinks this is real. I hope that is because you made this photoshopped travesty, or are friends with the one who did. Otherwise you are in need of some serious help.

Edit: Wait a second... Canand: you said in the original post that you didn't believe this was true. Why are you defending it now? It is just to increase the post count on this topic?

It's because he didn't write that post, he copied it off Go Nintendo.

No that was not me I could be bothed to take off the I in my first post

It's because he didn't write that post, he copied it off Go Nintendo.

Yeah thats right I copied it

Ah Canand, calm down, it's plainly obvious it's a fake.

Miyamoto is notworking on an Out-of-house Project.

No way would Fils-Aime not run a spell check before printing a rough draft.

Nintendo would not be so lax about the confidentiality of the new System so as to let an employee pick this out of a bin.

It's not real.

Ah Canand, calm down, it's plainly obvious it's a fake.

Miyamoto is notworking on an Out-of-house Project.

No way would Fils-Aime not run a spell check before printing a rough draft.

Nintendo would not be so lax about the confidentiality of the new System so as to let an employee pick this out of a bin.

It's not real.

it might be real

I like this one better:

internets.jpg

Cool that one is good

Some silly person has sent GoNintendo what they call Reggie's September 14th speech, after they supposedly found it in his trashcan.

Thanks to GoNintendo for the pics!

Obviously, this looks pretty damned fake; I'm sure Reggie wouldn't throw million-dollar information in his trash can. If he was going to dispose of this, I'm sure he would have used a shredder. And a torch. And a dog.

Stick with Wii-UK for more Wii coverage.

The only people i can blame are: Nintendo themselves.

This is what happens when you stupidly take so-long to announce details which loads of people want to know!

Therefore people start creating fakes like this!

It's slightly getting irritating now, and these fake things are getting out of hand!

Nintendo it's over to you!

The only people i can blame are: Nintendo themselves.

This is what happens when you stupidly take so-long to announce details which loads of people want to know!

Therefore people start creating fakes like this!

It's slightly getting irritating now, and these fake things are getting out of hand!

Nintendo it's over to you!

I agree. Lets hope Reggie actually drops a few bombshells of information on that date. We really need to know more by now.

Plus, there's a part that says "game cube" -- Nintendo are the very last people who would call their GameCube a game cube, or even Gamecube without the capital C. I've noticed Nintendo very very rarely make spelling or grammar mistakes in most things they release, including games.

Guest Stefkov

I read this a while ago, and sure it sounded good, i lost interest when i saw Head mounted display, and quite a few spelling mistakes.

would be nice if osme of those things whatever i read, came true.