NEurope
KKOB

GameStations Mysterious Floor!

I doubt he's told about everything happening at every store in the country - there are a good 260 in the UK.

Plus I'm not going to post here about it before it's made public, I have no desire to risk my job revealing some big company secret (just in case it's something big like that).

I doubt he's told about everything happening at every store in the country - there are a good 260 in the UK.

Plus I'm not going to post here about it before it's made public, I have no desire to risk my job revealing some big company secret (just in case it's something big like that).

so when would we know then

Any actual date for the unveiling of this surprise yet. I'll probably go visit it when I head back to Birmingham next month.

Any actual date for the unveiling of this surprise yet. I'll probably go visit it when I head back to Birmingham next month.

when i was there on monday they said 2 weeks to a month so you'll probably see it. i'm going to go in again next week just to check and report back.

when i was there on monday they said 2 weeks to a month so you'll probably see it. i'm going to go in again next week just to check and report back.

Cool is it big in there

Cool is it big in there

well not at the moment cos its only one floor but yeah its two floors with a great selection of games and statues and t shirts and stuff.

my favorite games store.

well not at the moment cos its only one floor but yeah its two floors with a great selection of games and statues and t shirts and stuff.

my favorite games store.

There is one in Stockport but its got 1 floor

Yeah they'd have to charge for people to go down there or something if it was a Wifi area...cus no matter how passionate about gaming...no game store would give up a whole floors worth of space just for people to have fun and play games.

I also noticed the PSP game spot in there too! I was like...omg DS Download play rip off! Then i loled as i noticed it wasn't plugged in, haha!

Game are having wi-fi put in, and we won't be charging people to come in and play. Just give them the evil eye.

Well actually we may charge, but I hope not because it would be useful to show someone how to access the internet on a PSP. Plus lunchtime laptop usage :D

Game are having wi-fi put in, and we won't be charging people to come in and play. Just give them the evil eye.

Well actually we may charge, but I hope not because it would be useful to show someone how to access the internet on a PSP. Plus lunchtime laptop usage :D

The only possible use is for demoing the wifi features on games, and the majority of staff i've talked to at game shops have absolutely no clue, which I dont blame them for, a job's a job.

Maybe if they have chairs put in Game i'd consider it..

The only possible use is for demoing the wifi features on games, and the majority of staff i've talked to at game shops have absolutely no clue, which I dont blame them for, a job's a job.

Maybe if they have chairs put in Game i'd consider it..

Well we know, or at least there is one person in each shift that knows. And yes, the only logical use is that. The others involve lunchtime internet surfing, which I could have done with today. Still, they're doing it. Im not going to stop them.

OK great cheers.

They got a Nintendo DS countdown clock in but not a Nintendo Wii countdown clock in

They got a Nintendo DS countdown clock in but not a Nintendo Wii countdown clock in

Do you mean they did have or they do have?

wonder if its open again?

anyone been in? i havent had chance and i dont think i will-off to manchester in about 34 hours time.

anyone wanna go on a mission??? lol

Knowing my local it would break in five minutes from Chavs thinking they were drowning.

hehe :grin: :wink:

I reckon itll be for memorabilia, magazines and collectables. Sorry if someone has already posted this idea.

Going back to the mention of GAME having Wi-Fi, BT are putting the lines in this month for every store, and apparenly they'll go active then. Interesting it says "The Wi-Fi for Nintendo DS..." so either they will charge normally, but DS goes in for free, or its just cause Nintendo and GAME are now sleeping together.