NEurope
EchoDesiato

Mario Strikers Charged Football

I have already paid my own pre-order fully. If you guys want, I can put my Army Men: Real Time Strategy* as a prize for the tournament. :)

* I got this game for free when I ordered memory card from VGP+, and it sticks like sore thumb in my collection. I'm actually trying to get rid of it in meangiful way.

If you guys want, I can put my Army Men: Real Time Strategy* as a prize for the tournament. :)

Urge to win... fading.

I should be pre-ordering this later so will likely be up for some tourney action , thankfully I am generally pretty poor at these games so Army Men will not be mine.

Man, I wish I knew for sure if I was getting this at launch

Man, I wish I knew for sure if I was getting this at launch

Well, if we start the tournament, say, a week after the game is released, it gives time for those who are "not sure" to get the game.

Well, if we start the tournament, say, a week after the game is released, it gives time for those who are "not sure" to get the game.

I'll talk to my wallet :P

I'll talk to my wallet :P

Hope you have a good talk with it :heh:

The tournament is likely to start on the Friday after it's released,so people habe time to get use to it and plus it's the end of the week so it's something to look forward to.

Hopefully we can get an even number(about 16 people) so we can get a decent amount of games.

Hope you have a good talk with it :heh:

The tournament is likely to start on the Friday after it's released,so people habe time to get use to it and plus it's the end of the week so it's something to look forward to.

Hopefully we can get an even number(about 16 people) so we can get a decent amount of games.

Well we've got quite a few already interested in participating (remember to count me in!) :bouncy:

Well we've got quite a few already interested in participating (remember to count me in!) :bouncy:

Don't worry I have :)

Tomorrow/Thursday there will be a thread with a prototype layout(so people can still join) so you get the general idea of what's happening,some rules and how things will sort of be done.

We have a good amount of applicants so far and I expect there to be more!

I might even keep the registration open for a few days after release incase anybody changes there mind and enters.

Oo a tournament, guess I'll have to get this game then and join in. Now to get the money to get the game...got another 9/10 days to get it.

..will that mean I'm assured of getting a copy then? Play.com by the way..

Play.com by the way..

I've never recieved anything from Play.com late - most stuff I've got the day before, if not then release day.

not on day of release from play.... get it from gameplay

aye gameplay will get it you the day before release.

Pre-ordered!

Awesome,was hoping you would be in this tournament aswell Stefkov.And i'm going with Gameplay since I have experience with them.Didn't people get stuff a day early from play aswell though?

I think it was Sonic or something.

Decided I'm gonna get this...do gamestation let you trade in SNES stuff for games?! was thinking of trading the console in and some of the games...see how much I get for it and get myself some new stuff...SNES doesn't get much of a look in with Virtual Console being around now...

The link tells you about how the online mode is set out. Looks like friend codes have made a return!!!

Well, we have known about this for 8 weeks already. Nothing new there. :)

..will that mean I'm assured of getting a copy then? Play.com by the way..

I have ordered 2 Wii games from Play this year, and they have both arrived on release date. But I had pre-ordered them months in advance, not a mere few days mind. Don't be alarmed if it says they posted it the day before either, pre-ordered games usually get delivered in less than 24 hours.

I never played the GCN version of this game so I reckon I'll have to get this, see what it's like.

I kind of have the same feeling about it that I had with the previous game though, that I wish it was a more traditional representation of football than all this crazy stuff. Reminds me of this...

:laughing:

Should be a good laugh online though.

Hopefully Nintendo will have some quality adds for it, they're going to have to work hard to top these though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCGTEaLuOFM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elt7xZLhwGs

Those adverts ruled. The UK commercial was crap. Involved some mushrooms if I remember correctly....very bland. Can't find em on YouTube.

Count me in on the tourney by the way!

Can anyone answer my question about SNES trade in at gamestation?!

aye gameplay will get it you the day before release.

My gameplay orders usually only come the release day....I think they all have actually.

I got Excite Truck from Play.com on the day of release even though it said it was posted the day before : peace:

What I was just wondering was that since I have preordered there, does it guarantee me one? Would they stop taking preorders when all the games have been ordered or would they continue to take them for when they get more back in stock?

I'm just curious as I would like to be starting the tournament with you guys instead of waiting around :heh: