NEurope
EchoDesiato

Mario Strikers Charged Football

- Pokemon Battle Revolution does not use the Wii's final online system (FOS)

- The first game in the world to use the Wii's FOS is Mario Strikers in Europe

- Mario Strikers uses a seperate Friend Code for every Mii registered

- The next FOS game seems to be Pachinko (or whatever) in Japan

- This uses Miis for online avatars.

I'm pretty sure thats all we know for certain about the Wii's Online System. We are just basing our theories on the online system on that.

So we Europeans are the first to use the Wii's online gaming system? Take that, Americans and Japanese! ;)

Man it's all looking so very tasty. I think i'll save my money and buy this. Pokemans will keep me till then.

I had absolutely no intention of buying this (hate the sport) , but , all these videos and the news of how the online system works have convinced me otherwise.

It may be an idea to start to look for the original game cheap to start practising.

Why do I really want this game?

I hate online gaming, I hate football, I don't like almost every Mario game....

But for some reason I want this game.

Why?

Why?

The same for me. I had no desire for the other game but for some reason i want this game.

So if our Mii's are getting a friend code each... would we be able to see these friend codes in the Mii Plaza?!

Why?

It's the drugs Nintendo put in your meals.

I had absolutely no intention of buying this (hate the sport) , but , all these videos and the news of how the online system works have convinced me otherwise.

It may be an idea to start to look for the original game cheap to start practising.

I HATE football, but you may be surprised. It's wacky football. :grin:

I was shocked that i liked Mario Strikers tbh and really looking forward to this.

mario strikers is a crime against the beutiful game! Call it speedball or something american. but marketing dictates par unsual

I HATE football, but you may be surprised. It's wacky football. :grin:

I was shocked that i liked Mario Strikers tbh and really looking forward to this.

Same with me, I don't like football either but Mario Strikers has zip to do with that sport imo :p I would never have bought the game if I wouldn't have played it at a friend's house.

I need money, and fast.

This online system is a lot better than DS friend codes or than I previously thought, but what do we really know? Is it a separate friend code for every Mii registered on the game? Does it even use friendcodes? How long are the friend codes?

I need money, and fast.

This online system is a lot better than DS friend codes or than I previously thought, but what do we really know? Is it a separate friend code for every Mii registered on the game? Does it even use friendcodes? How long are the friend codes?

Friend Codes are same length as DS ones. Which isn't a problem at all.

Friend Codes are same length as DS ones. Which isn't a problem at all.

Good, at least it's not like the Wii's system code, which is MEGA long.

I'm not particularly fond of console football games either and I never bought the cube version but I'm genuinely excited by this game.

I reckon theirs going to be some serious code swapping on here on May 25th.

Be good to play some forum members (hope my arch nemesis zeldafreak is listening! - eat my goal!)

Already preordered this game and it looks as though online gaming with the Wii is gonna surpass all our expectations - mind you we did all have low expectations :laughing:

Posted this a few days ago

Just preordered from choices £28.99 delivered.

Heres hoping it gets good reviews I want some online Wii action! take some of you guys on here on!

I can see a massive amount of friend code swapping happening on here from May 25th! :yay:

Ok its only a quid cheaper but every little helps!

Gameplay has it for £29.99,so you save a penny.Think you'll get it early from them?

This comes out the week I have no exams which sucks :heh:

I'm hoping to take a lot of you guys on,and even some 3 vs 1 for the uber skilled*

*me

Well actually the game is easier if you play on your own than with a mate at your side in your team, at least in my experience. But the fun factor counts too ofcourse ^^

I can't play half as well with someone on my side. I need to be able to control everything on my own.