N-Europe

Leipzip Conference Video stream

Ginger_Chris

Hey, I've had a gander round the net and can't seem to find if there will a live video stream of the leipzig conference. As hopefully all the wii details will be announced at this conference, it would be nice to get the information as soon as its announced. Anyway, anyone know if any websites will be offering a stream?

(PS feel free to move this)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

is this on the 24th? if so what time, cos i got an application thing in college at 4ish so ill probably miss this then :(

ill come back and there'll be threads upon threads about it.

i wonder, if the news is as big as its being hyped up to be, what say the r-e staff as to do the same as E3, with only threads being made by moderators etc? stopping the clutter?

is this on the 24th? if so what time, cos i got an application thing in college at 4ish so ill probably miss this then :(

i wonder, if the news is as big as its being hyped up to be, what say the r-e staff as to do the same as E3, with only threads being made by moderators etc? stopping the clutter?

Cmon... your life isn't going to be ruined by not knowing on the day is it? There will be plenty of footage going around.

Guest Stefkov
Cmon... your life isn't going to be ruined by not knowing on the day is it? There will be plenty of footage going around.

true but its me. and knowing myself, i like to see information on the day. its just he way i am like some disorder but less serious.

I shall be on ultra lock mode on Monday - don't fear large quantities of threads!

We're sorting something out.

This won't be like E3. THere won't be a great number of games to be announced and the only surprises may come from the hardware itself. And won't be any megaton, so I'd suggest to leave everything like now, but block the creation of new threads for a while. And any surprise the mods create the thread for it. But personally I don't think there'll be tons of reasons for new threads...

This won't be like E3. THere won't be a great number of games to be announced and the only surprises may come from the hardware itself. And won't be any megaton, so I'd suggest to leave everything like now, but block the creation of new threads for a while. And any surprise the mods create the thread for it. But personally I don't think there'll be tons of reasons for new threads...

Even though they said everything would be relealed at least by the end of Sept and this is a big gaming thing...and there are only 2 months altogether til launch (if Oct is the right month:heh:)

But are you especting any megaton? Any great surprise? We'll listen more about the VC, maybe the date, and a few games... I don't think it will be anything really special. We already know almost everything. Just details missing...

I was assuming date, price maybe conformation of launch titles. Its not that amazing, but pre-orders will prolly start being taken after it. Im guessing number of consoles shipped to each region be confirmed. VC details and pricing, a few other features cleared up. Personally im looking forward to it.