Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sig / Avatar request thread [Read first post before requesting]

RedShell

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone make me a new AV and sig please? I think I'll have a little break from the Zelda theme (for at least a month), so how about Lord of the Rings?

SIGNATURE

Could this one have Gandalf the White, the Witch King, Aragorn and various other characters like orcs mixed into it kind of like my current one please, with the text "They are coming..." in one of the corners.

AV

The Witch-King scene from Return of the King extended edition where he has his flame sword drawn, then possibly "This is my hour!" written underneath?

It's a deal.

That's good - but does the logo need to be in there twice?

i really coulnt think of what else to put in there lol.i never played the game and know nothing about it

Hummmmmmmm i like it:

leolf6.gif

Made differnt to how i normally do and alot darker but i think its hot.

Dam that's so cool.I can't compete with that!

New Year, New Sig.

Anyone want to make me a Kingdom Hearts 2 (preferably Sora in on of his drive forms :hehe:) sig?

I can pay you back in kissing your arse until I get a new sig. :kiss:

(Not too hopeful though, there are a lot of un-replied requests on this page :sad:)

Valour Form

Master Form

Artwork

i only use one of your images cause the others didn't suit the rest.

kindom-hearts-2.jpg

i can improve anything if you like

Thanks a lot Metroid it's pretty awesome.

Although remove Donald and make Sora and Kairi look less squashed (sorry) and it would be even better.

Sorry to cause you the trouble.

I owe you one. :kiss:

haha your right it does look a bit squashy.one sec

Actually i decided to change the whole thing lol.i think sometimes less is maybe more

kingdom-hearts46.jpg

Fresh, PM them about it. It might not be that they've disappeared, they might just forget to return to this thread or assume their request wasn't fulfilled. Don't despair as your sigs are some of the best on these boards and you're a great contributor to this thread :) And conzer... Fresh's grungy render-blenders might not fit the 8bit colour of Super Mario Bros. that well yknow :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!