NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

The Way You Look

Maybe this should be on the meaningless thread:

"Women are like cigarettes, the best ones are thin and rich"...:p donno where I got that from...

Maybe this should be on the meaningless thread:

"Women are like cigarettes, the best ones are thin and rich"...:p donno where I got that from...

Same goes for anyone. lol

I am rather happy with myself. I am 6'3 and weigh about 13 stone. i am fairly skinny up top, with quite muscly legs. i dont seem to put on weight. But then i dont seem to put on muscle either.

I dont use any hair products apart from shampoo as i hate having crap in my hair, i like to be able to run my fingers through it.

i dont use any sort of lotions or stuff on my skin, all i use is soap when im in the shower.

interesting what that green tea guy said about consuming milk, as i drink pints of the stuff every day. its pretty much all i drink. And yes, i do have acne. So what he said is true. However, i have very strong teeth and bones, and have never broken a bone or had a filling.

However, my girlfriend loves me, so i dont really have anything to worry about. Maybe when im older, i will get rid of these spots, and possibly have laser eye surgery so i dont have to wear glasses when driving.

I would be happy with my appearance if it wasn't for the fact that 98% of this country's population are judgemental pricks.

I have long hair and a bit of a fucked up goatee and people are usually always giving me some sort of crap about it. On my better days I can usually think screw them but other days it can cut a bit deep.

The only things I aint really happy about are my arms , which are seriously thin but there is little I can do about that (even working out didn't help). I also suffer with early balding genes (cheers Dad) and my hair is getting dangerously close to looking like Devin Townsend , but I cannot face the fact that I may be best to shave the lot off instead.

My hair is getting dangerously close to looking like Devin Townsend

You're complaining? Devin is a cool mofo.

I'm totally fine with my apparence apart from my skin.

About 3 months ago patches on my face started to get really, really dry. I use cream for it, but it doesn't seem to solve it; it just sorts it out for a few hours then it does dry again. I might go buy some karma...

My internet is being stupid again, where it keeps going up and down. Granted I was just about to relax for a while, but its annoying.

JAFFA CREE!!!

"It is Kree! You have insulted us, insolent Tau'ri. In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you. :heh:

Jaffa!"

Man I love teh Stargate...heres to.

On a side note, I sure do wish I looked like this :p:

t7.jpg

"It is Kree! You have insulted us, insolent Tau'ri. In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you. :heh:

Jaffa!"

t7.jpg

You're right it is Kree, and you've officially become a legend.

Too bad SG-1 has just been cancelled. Maybe we should start a SG-1 support thread where only you and I will post! lol

You're right it is Kree, and you've officially become a legend.

Too bad SG-1 has just been cancelled. Maybe we should start a SG-1 support thread where only you and I will post! lol

Hehe, Cheers :wink:

Nah, It's not been cancelled, Sci-Fi just took it off, but they're still gonna continue making eps.

Soon getting all the remaining DVD's I don't have.

Nice idea for the Stargate Thread aswell! Lets do it, sounds like fun :grin:

Jaffa!"

t7.jpg

The guy who cut my hair yesterday looks like that! Apart from he doesn't have the facial hair. The similarity is uncanny.

Hehe, Cheers :wink:

Nah, It's not been cancelled, Sci-Fi just took it off, but they're still gonna continue making eps.

Soon getting all the remaining DVD's I don't have.

Nice idea for the Stargate Thread aswell! Lets do it, sounds like fun :grin:

Ah well sci-fi are missing out. I can see it going on for 3 more seasons myself.

I have hardly any DVD's. At home in England i've got seasons 3 and 6 on DVD, 1 on video, and all the rest on VHS. Oh and the end of season 9 and begining of 10 on DVD that my dad sent over! HAHA