N-Europe

Vote for my lady friend! :)

er-no

Miss Limo - Vote for Kelly :)

Go on guys/girls. Pleast just take five seconds and enter your email (click that tick so its UNTICKED) and then verify the vote in your email box.

Its coming down to the last day of voting apparently and she is still in the top 15. Every vote counts and I’d love to go with her to the show :)

And I reckon she could win! Which means I get to share the car! :D

Let me know if you’ve done it, would mean a lot.

Thanks people

Joby

P.S - Send the link around and get votes! :D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ford Prefect
ive voted and ford dude are u a bit fruity cos she be fine man

nah i just hate blondes that and i do think she's fugly. i ain't had a shag in over 3 years now but i'd still send her or any lass looking like her packing if they tried it on. not that they would :heh: :awesome:

DAMN she is mighty fine. i would send old 1 eye to her optomotrist (sp?). burry my bone in her back yard. yee haw, hot digiddy.

but i havent voted i wana studdy the competition. kinda irronic. i never new of the competition till now and i might have to vote for the competition.

think about it.

nah i just hate blondes that and i do think she's fugly. i ain't had a shag in over 3 years now but i'd still send her or any lass looking like her packing if they tried it on. not that they would :heh: :awesome:

AHAHAHAHAHA! No wonder you havent had a shag in over 3 years.

Boy... what the hell is your level then?

P.S - after working with carmen electra, she is a bitch and I'm not attracted to blondes :D

Guest Ford Prefect

i don't have a set "type" or anything. my first gf was blonde, prob part of what put me off them :P

i just can't be arsed bothering most of the time, they aren't worth the bother.....