NEurope
khan

Harvest Moon Wii: First scans

I want to get this, but im not sure if it'l be what i'l want, is the cube version worth getting to see if i like it?

OMG! ive been waiting for some news on this game for ages!

I hope they change it from the cube version though, i love Harvest moon but i have to say that the cube version went too slow, and i couldnt be bothered. hopefully this is more like the handheld versions.

wowsers!!! my mind boggles as to how they'll use the controller :P

Forget the wiimote, I hope this takes full advantage of Wiiconnect24 and other online features. downloadable content will help keep this game really fresh and exciting. Oh, and what about an online farmer's market? ;)

Now give me Legend of the River King...........and I will be a happy bunny!

I never bothered with any of the GameCube Harvest Moons, so I might pick this up.

Sounds very interesting and the Harvest Moon games or great (Or at least Back to Nature ps1 is, still the only one I've really played) but I dunno about all the Wii remote stuff. It sounds like it'd be interesting for a bit, but what about when you're doing the same action like 50 times in a row?

At the very least though this seems to have a more appealing art style to me than the 2 Gamecube games, so that has me a bit more interested.

this looks interesting, although if it moves as slow as the first GC version i may give this a pass-over

you can harvest allz ya want ..

just please.. allz i ask is ya dont harvest on my moon!............

please... not on my moon ...(anywere else)

thanks

Better Scans

One

Two

nice, thanks for that, can see those mini pictures of the character showing what to do with the wiimote.

I just hope they dont do the slow time play for the game.like i think AWL was every hour is 5 minutes or something, but it went really slow.

the gamecube harvest moon was terrible didnt like it at all :( (i liked the snes/n64 ones thou)

gunna wait on reviews/read feedback on this one

just looks like a wonderful life but with a new main character to me

Looks amazing. Can't wait for this game - I've loved every (1) single Harvest Moon game I've played and this looks fantastic!

For the people turned off by the first GC Harvest Moon, apparently the second one (Magical Melody) was a lot more like the old ones and almost perfect gameplay wise. The only problem to me though is I really don't like the art style in it at all.

i'd never played any of these games until AWL, and i have to say i loved it! was so relaxing and took over my life for a few months until AC arrived on the cube. in AWL, every 22 minutes equated to a full day (but longer if you didn't sleep your character) in the game did it not from what i can remember, so i don't think that's too slow for a home console version. i can understand a handheld moving faster but i liked the pace.

the second one of the GC games doesn't appeal, looks like a step backwards if you ask me, but this one looks great! the wii is shaping up as a real power horse compared to what they made it out to be!

Yeah the AWL style I found better. Although that game needed a kick up the arse. Hopefully this will come up with the best of both. :)

wow this went down quick. anyhoo i was just looking at some site and found these which were taken from another site:

7ecc874967215b3892a68b4b804de082.jpg

absolutely loving it.

bloomin' well gonna be broke come this time next year with the list of games i want for Wii! including this one! :D

It looks pretty great doesnt it!

I didnt think AWL was that great (I had high expectations!) and its looking like I wont have the time for Magical Melody but Im definitely up for this. I got hooked on the GameBoy Color game... and its probably the worst Harvest Moon there is...?

The control should be good though and if theres enough events and festivals then this could and should be a must buy.