NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Supergrunch

Random "add stuff to picture" contest (56k)

This is a competition that I made up ages ago for another site... a very small minority of people here might have seen it before.

Basically, it starts when I provide a picture, which people must then add stuff to. The important thing is that the original picture cannot be moved. (the colour can be changed, but it cannot be chopped up etc.)

So, for the starting picture, I've gone for something simple:

plainsticks.jpg

An an example entry (a crap one):

example.jpg

Right... when there are lots of entries, I guess we can vote for the best one, and then the winner can post the next picture.

Sidenote, its officially (well not but hey ho) called "The Doodle Game". It can be enjoyed on scraps of paper, steamed up bus windows and Pictochat.

Sidenote, its officially (well not but hey ho) called "The Doodle Game". It can be enjoyed on scraps of paper, steamed up bus windows and Pictochat.

Well there we go. I thought I'd made it up.

Well there we go. I thought I'd made it up.

Nope, I've been playing it for years.

On clantemplates.com people make big massive ones for all different types of things, website templates, logos etc. One person starts it off, then someone adds something on and resposts the PSD, then the next person does something to it.

untitled1xx1.jpg

Moria gets my vote, simply because Gladiators is such a classic show. Rhino was definetly the coolest gladiator

I vote for Substeinar & Ginger Chris.

So far...

Substeinar: 0.5

Ginger Chris: 1

Moria: 1

Zygo Ape: 2.5

cheers, that child does severely need to die. or the advertisement taken off air. either will do.

my favourite was letty's, it appealed to my sense of humor and made me smile.

Sign in to follow this