NEurope
Helmsly

Sonic And The Secret Rings

Good screens,but why hasn't anyone changed the title yet :heh:

Looking forward to this one!

Only mods/admins can only change the title.

You see the moderating of the board has gone downhill since I left :heh:

Yeah, since you gracefully left without even informing any of the staff that you were leaving. Oh, yes, we love you.

You see the moderating of the board has gone downhill since I left :heh:

I couldn't help but laugh at that.

Yeah, since you gracefully left without even informing any of the staff that you were leaving. Oh, yes, we love you.
No real need to go that way IMO, if you guys have divergences solve those in PM's or something. (I don't even know if you where joking though, since my irony detector is horrible).

Then again Stocka did a thread saying he was leaving, and I'm sure he had his reasons, at worst case scenario you guys learned of his departure when we all did; by surprise...

I also think he was joking with that remark, despite that... I also feel that, moderation needs to get tighter over here, I don't know what it is though; wether if these didn't happen a few months ago or where simply moderated fast and effective to the point I wasn't aware.

Still... There's a home console launch aproaching, something that happens once in 5 years, it should get calm afterwards, I understand that being a mod becomes increasingly dificult at these times.

Sorry for the offtopic post.

Now change "Konami announces Elebits!" into "Elebits!" :p

Hey hey, one at time!

No real need to go that way IMO, if you guys have divergences solve those in PM's or something.[/Quote]

The We love you bit at the end was supposed to make it a bit tongue in cheek.

Then again Stocka did a thread saying he was leaving, and I'm sure he had his reasons, at worst case scenario you guys learned of his departure when we all did; by surprise...

I also think he was joking with that remark, despite that... I also feel that, moderation needs to get tighter over here, I don't know what it is though; wether if these didn't happen a few months ago or where simply moderated fast and effective to the point I wasn't aware.

Still... There's a home console launch aproaching, something that happens once in 5 years, it should get calm afterwards, I understand that being a mod becomes increasingly dificult at these times.

It's ok, we'll take your comments into consideration. :)

Anyway, on with the show.

No real need to go that way IMO, if you guys have divergences solve those in PM's or something. (I don't even know if you where joking though, since my irony detector is horrible).

icon14.gif for that post.

Having the 'heh' smiley clearly showed I wasn't meaning anything too malicious by it, just friendly constructive criticism, and a tad bit of arrogance :wink:

I enjoyed being a mod but am satisfied with not being one now, as i'm not online half as much as I use to be, and I prefer to have the responsibility off my shoulders when I am on. If he wants to, I say Dante would be a fantastic mod to have for the board, as he'll most likely keep everything organised and up to date a hell of a lot more than it is now.

Oh and on the topic of moderating could we use the 'Wii Sports and Wii Play' thread created by Sprout a few weeks ago to keep all talk of the two in one place, and perhaps stickied as everyone is going to have Wii Sports. http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9257&highlight=wii+sports+play

Anyway... err Sonic yeah

I also think he was joking with that remark, despite that... I also feel that, moderation needs to get tighter over here,

Oh its tight, believe me.

The We love you bit at the end was supposed to make it a bit tongue in cheek.
Just as suspected, my irony detector is crap :p
Oh its tight, believe me.
That's good then :) just like said above... a good moderation work... is the one that most don't notice, it's a pretty ingrateful task at that.

As for Sonic... It looks great, but I think stills don't make it justice, Sonic is speed :D

I know - the irony is it's still an improvement. At least I've got to keep jinking left and right - gone will be the days when most of the game interaction I got from Sonic was clicking through the menus.

You've obvioulsy never played a Sonic game properly. From what you're saying it's like it's easy to complete a Sonic game or something.

Ever heard of Sonic CD? That certainly wasn't holding down the D-Pad or whatever you're using. And Sonic & Knuckles last boss = Hard.

The dinosaur from StarFox had a sex change after the humiliation Fox gave him so we wouldn't feel the shame from his dino buddies.I know her plan...