NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
conzer16

Wii Prove Our Promise

Is there going to be a live feed, like the E3 one? Probably not, but you never know.

it has to be the big one!Before september!the price and date!.I'm going to fail all my exams next year:D

Electronic Arts/Nintendo 14:00 - 15:00

Interesting as well, probably about all the EA Wii games.

oooooo interesting. Yup prove our promise means they are going to show us what they have been promising before september! (Release date, launch details, price etc.!) I hope.

24th August HERE WE COME!

oooooo interesting. Yup prove our promise means they are going to show us what they have been promising before september! (Release date, launch details, price etc.!) I hope.

24th August HERE WE COME!

Thats the day I get my GCSE results! Hopefully good news all around!;)

I hope that big info cometh!!!

Price & release date

VC details

Wifi

Are the three things I'm really hoping for! They've promised a lot, let's see them prove it!

Gah, I hope I'll somehow have internet access that day, as I'll be on vacation. I don't want to miss out on the big news. D:

remember they'll probably keep something back for TGS time to stop all the attention being on sony, unless of course they launch in Japan during TGS hmmmm lol

I think what the promise is is something else thats totally innovative that they have kept back, not just final details.

Kepplan at E3 said they were even more secrets about the Wii which Nintendo didnt show at E3 sooooo perhaps its the final unveiling of everything we're going to get this winter :D

I heard Nintendo arn't having a key note speech at TGS. So I think this is there last chance to let all the secrets out.

might make sense to do it in germany, as then their will have been big news announced, first in japan(TGS), second US(E3) and then third europe.

Remember everyone, there is a chance there might be a Spaceworld...

I think one would of been announced already by now. so no.

Nintendo won't be doing a speach at the TGS this year so I think there's a good chance we'll get launch details,or atleast I hope so.I doubt there will be a Spaceworld,it's to late to announce it.

I´ll be there!

in Germany for the conference thing?

Nintendo won't be doing a speach at the TGS this year so I think there's a good chance we'll get launch details,or atleast I hope so.I doubt there will be a Spaceworld,it's to late to announce it.

Nintendo wont be at TGS at all, let alone making a speech.

I doubt there will be a Spaceworld this year at all, surely everyone in the industry would have their invites by now and we would all know that its on.

GC in Leipzig is where its at this year. EUROPE!!!

might make sense to do it in germany, as then their will have been big news announced, first in japan(TGS), second US(E3) and then third europe.

aw man, never thought of it that way, so cool!!

Hardware secrets? -.- Kaplan said something about it to Matt Cassamassinia(sp? lol) on the last day of E3 ._.

nintendo of france magazine has this event down for 5 new wii games, be great if thats true.

there should be video from the event, i remember seeing some stuff on google video from last years.

in Germany for the conference thing?

i don´t think i´m allowed to watch the pressconfrence... but i´ll go to lgc right into the bign-booth and there i´m gonna play the whole day with those wiis there. :yay:

i hope it´s allowed to take cameras with you. but if not i´ll try to smuggle a good photo-mobile-phone into the building. perhaps i can cover somethings that the big newssite oversee in the flood of info.

i hope there´ll be some hot japanese boothgirls!! i don´t think they must hide their body in germany! they should all come in bikinis. :shock: :santa:

perhaps i´ll go 2 days! it´s only 10€ per day or 24,95€ for the whole week. plus i´m a student and I can go in for 8€, only the train will be expensive. but once arrived in Leipzig theré´ll be a big show in the train-station there and than you can go with special-busses directly to the lgc and back. those busses cost nothing. THat´s good!!

nintendo of france magazine has this event down for 5 new wii games, be great if thats true.

Mario Party Wii

F-Zero WX

Star Fox

Mario Kart

Pikmin 3

....:heh:

On a serious note I think it's reveal all time for them. Mainly because they have no choice. If there's no major news apart from price and date then what the hell have they been playing at in holding it back.

So who will be giving the key note speech?

Its NOE that go to Leipzig isnt it? Do you think they'll ship Reggie or Shigsy or Iwata over to Deutschland?

Or could we see a relatively unknown NOE head?

Laurent Fischer?

Sign in to follow this