NEurope
MoogleViper

I need a hobby

How is sex a hobby?

You er... can do it to pass time and have fun?

Sex is a woman's only hobby. Also, listening to music is what I do when I'm doing nothing, so I don't view it as a hobby.

I wouldn't class Sex or music as hobbies. They're more "ways of life." ;)

But what about those who dont get much of it? It can be classed as a hobby trying to find a Shag-ee

This is without a doubt, the greatest hobby of all time, honest to god, it's the single most addictive thing on god's black earth. Go out and buy it on dvd. Now. Do it.

some of us are pirating shits, and thus avoid expenditure on expensive DVDs::bouncy:

but yes. It's so damn addictive.

I wouldn't class Sex or music as hobbies. They're more "ways of life." ;)

I disagree with you to some extent on music.

Music to a lot of people IS a way of life. But to others it is only a hobby. One can follow a band, and genre of music religiously; go to all the gigs, buy all the albums, play the music themselves....

But to music is but a hobby. They make music as a hobby or buy music as a hobby.

Learning to play an instrument (imo) would be a hobby. You have an interest in it, so begin to learn how to play it. You could like it so much that it does in fact turn into a way of life, but originally you played it as it was your hobby.

.end.

(my 2 centimes:))

Video Games

Pc

SkateBoard...thats a good one makes you look cool! :D

G-tar

steal things... cough

collect hats like me!

walk in town on your own?

Go to the Cinema?

Many great things i do in a week.

It wasn't meant to be taken seriously, hence the wink. :)

Ah of course......:o:p

Get an acoustic guitar (really doesn't matter if it's cheap), the possibilities are endless. Look for tabs of your favourite songs on the internet, or fiddle around with it and come up with your own stuff.

I started snowboarding, but I am hopefully going to Australia next year so that takes it out of the equation.

I play football, and er......work my finely tuned ass off, working.

Maturbating?

Prehaps videogames, game design, photoshop, poking random people with sticks, etc...

went golf in spain on my holiday, apart from the fact i was sweating like i usuually do in 30+ degrees heat it was really fun smashing the ball, especially on the 17 tee off, with driving range behind it, which has a very high net fence thing so you don put it on it was fun.

I might actually golf here in manchester or somewhere around.

I hate people saying skating makes you look cool, how does it? Yeah if you can bust some good tricks, but pushing along isn't exactly cool..

hobbies??? shopping, having sex, talking to my friends, buying too many games, hunting down rare ones, playing online, getting gamerpoints (im clearly not too good at that one!) oh and keeping a journal. maybe you could try making your own customised clothes out of out of fashion ones???

or theres always train spotting :P

This is without a doubt, the greatest hobby of all time, honest to god, it's the single most addictive thing on god's black earth. Go out and buy it on dvd. Now. Do it.

already done it.Who hasnt?The same can be said for family guy or even red dwarf(buy the entire series now!)