NEurope
Charlie

NINTENDO 24 HR Spectacular (GAME)

It's should be like when you go shopping....you take the item of the shelf, put it in your cart and go to the checkout to purchase 'your' item. Nobody normally comes along and knicks the item out of your shopping cart do they?

....Ofcourse not, don't be stupid.

:indeed:

I think another batch of white DS's will be coming up soon. Add a white one to your basket, the price should change when the deal comes on. Even if it doesn't, just cancel your order afterwards. Also try this for any other games you think will come up soon. I'm guessing Mario Kart and Tetris

Yea I'm adding tetris to my basket,then later on Fire Emblem and a White lite.Thanks Moria good idea.

Even if you're logged in at enter all details within about 30 seconds you probably still won't get the item as I've got to press the confirm button a few times and the order hasn't gone through.

....Ofcourse not, don't be stupid.

I think another batch of white DS's will be coming up soon. Add a white one to your basket, the price should change when the deal comes on. Even if it doesn't, just cancel your order afterwards. Also try this for any other games you think will come up soon. I'm guessing Mario Kart and Tetris

I hope that was a joke?

So bloody rude!

I just feel sorry for all the people who at the checkout, putting all the info in and confirming stuff etc..and they don't get one....

MY OPINION! Sorry for having one!

EDIT: Good idea by the way!

An error occurred during login. Please try again later.

arg DIE.

Anyone else got any-ideas how to get ready?

I've put a white ds in my cart but how will i know that White DS's are the next thing?

Where should i be at what point? lol

There's a pattern here.Console game game etc.so in 2 and half hours it's likely to be a console and since the blacks just been it will likely be the White lite.It's just guessing.

There's a pattern here.Console game game etc.so in 2 and half hours it's likely to be a console and since the blacks just been it will likely be the White lite.It's just guessing.

Good thinking! :grin:

So it's a game next....mmmmm....

I wonder which one? I'm going for Tetris!

It stops at 11:59pm and i reckon things will still sell out in seconds then, i once got up at 5:00am to get a PSP, i didn't get that either, lol! :laughing:

arg DIE.

same here.....

Yeah, Owen I was joking.

I'm not sure if my idea will work though. I'm guessing if you refresh your basket bang on the hour the price will change then you can go through the checkout.

VERY Good game, although i reckon alot of people have this!

Console next you reckon?

Yay managed to get myself a copy. Been meaning to get the game for a while and at that price that's my happy for a while now :)

Yeah, Owen I was joking.

I'm not sure if my idea will work though. I'm guessing if you refresh your basket bang on the hour the price will change then you can go through the checkout.

Thank god for that, i thought 'have i said something bad to Morio' lol

I kinda thought it was a joke...maybe....:red:

Stupid thing crashed when i went to confirm my details now i have to start from scratch!!!!

Dont think im gonna get it at this rate...

EDIT: STUPID SONS A BITCHES!!!!! I DIDNT GET IT CAUSE OF THE SHODDY SET-UP OF THESE OFFERS!!!!!

I've already got TC so didn't bother trying for that one.

I'm off out now - aarghh! Hope there aren't any decent games. Only thing I want really is Princess Peach though.

Have fun everyone!

Thank god for that, i thought 'have i said something bad to Morio' lol

I kinda thought it was a joke...maybe....:red:

haha, I don't take things out of other people's baskets, I bet some people do though if someone else took the last thing just before you got there.

I've put something into someone elses basket before though :heh: