NEurope
Charlie

NINTENDO 24 HR Spectacular (GAME)

How do you save your card details onto the site?

Go to My details -> Payment methods (under ordering) and you can enter your card info there.

Anyone think that it will be the white lite next? I'm hoping to get some cheap DS games.

I've got no money in my account, but I'm still checking the site every hr. Seems like I'll prob get really annoyed in abit for not actually having any cash in my account. I'm bound to miss out on something I would have wanted.

My wishlist for Today:

Fire Emblem GC - £10

TOS GC - £10

Tetris DS - £5-10

Mario Kart DS - £5-10

I reckon there will be a GB Micro on today.

Website broke down again, i had it in my basket and at checkout within 5 seconds. Oops, site failure, what poo poo heads!!!!

Was refreshing til the offer came on screen then went straight through the checkout with all me details already entered then when I pressed confirm/buy nothing happened for 30 secs before I got an screen saying there was an error with my order.

Website broke down again, i had it in my basket and at checkout within 5 seconds. Oops, site failure, what faggots!!!!

Do you really have to post such hateful language ? What are you, 12 ?

Do you really have to post such hateful language ? What are you, 12 ?

What? No man im 17, give me a break i was just frustrated. That was aimed towards GAME btw, and probably my current connection for being so lousy :p

EDIT: Ive changed my reply to something more appropriate and acceptable :D

Brain Age disappeared in two minutes, the time it took me to convince my mum to get it. :( I've got my eye out for more deals, but it seems to me that they are DS only deals. Before it started the site said "on DS products".

Holy shit, I knew I should have got up early for a Black DS lite...eh, maybe they will put another batch up early tomorrow morning.