NEurope
Charlie

NINTENDO 24 HR Spectacular (GAME)

I never went near the site, the 360 was a joke as well. You can also bet your ass that those £50 DS Lites are store returns with dead pixels.

I never went near the site, the 360 was a joke as well. You can also bet your ass that those £50 DS Lites are store returns with dead pixels.

Don't say that! :shock: I got a black DS Lite from the very first offer at noon. I'll be examining mine very carefully when it arrives!

How did other forumites do? Did you manage to get anything?

The only other item I was interested in was Princess Peach but GAME obviously knew I was going out at 8 so I missed that!

Well, it looks like I didn't miss much. Let's hope they end this thing with something impressive.

NOOOOOOOOOOO! STUPID BASTARDS! THEY CRASHED IT WHEN I CLICKED CHECKOUT! IT TOOK AGES LOADING THEN TOLD ME THERE WAS A BLOODY ERROR!

NOOOOOOOOOOO! STUPID BASTARDS! THEY CRASHED IT WHEN I CLICKED CHECKOUT! IT TOOK AGES LOADING THEN TOLD ME THERE WAS A BLOODY ERROR!

Thats what has happened to me every time except for when I got Big Brain Academy an hour ago. I presume that was the last one.

BASTARDS, the DS I was waiting for comes up at 11, when I'm playing fucking squash! I am so annoyed right now!

Oh well, at least I won the squash!

Guys make sure you check your orders by the way. A load of guys on avforums got the Lites at £50 but in their account they were being charged full price and had to cancel.

I'm 100% positive i got a white DS lite...at least i was. Nothings showing up!

I was on the checkout page, IMMEDIATELY pressed confirm in about 3 seconds and it wouldn't go through.

Considering alot of people may have gone through the Special Spectacular sale stage, i was two stages ahead!

grrr!

Dont expect anything great at 11... if you do ... you will only be disapointed.

Looks like YOU spoke too early :grin:

I got pissed off at 3am so i decided to buy myself a copy of Viewtiful Joe from Play.com, no way was i going to finish the night empty handed, (well apart from the wi-fi dongle of course)

Well that was disappointing, apart from the Lites that is.

I was hoping to get Touch Golf and was checking the sale from 12:00 to 01:00 before I gave up, then it seems Golf went on at 02:00. :indeed:

Oh well, I'm guessing it was £15 or £20 and I wouldn't have paid that for it anyway. All the games should have been a tenner I reckon.

Oh well, I'm guessing it was £15 or £20 and I wouldn't have paid that for it anyway. All the games should have been a tenner I reckon.

Yeah i agree... might have gone for a few of the games if they were a tenner.

missed out on most of the sale as i was working all day yesterday and most of the night but it seems like i didnt miss much! think game need to sort out there sales of nintendo stuff!

Ohh, so what have I missed, anything exciting?

Looks like this is the full list so far. Pinched from the DVDForums:

19:00 Trauma Centre £14.99

Crap i want that game so much now. Damn it, i always miss out on good stuff

Yeah me too stef but I had the thing in my basket and put my details in and everything but then the website crashed on the last click.

Should I get FFIV for £20?

Yes you fucking should. Best RPG out there bar Golden Sun :D