NEurope
Charlie

NINTENDO 24 HR Spectacular (GAME)

Thats what i do, it was still 16:59 when i put in confirm at the checkout..

Its the ones with the high speed connections that beat us all.

I could've got a white DS lite but it rejected my card. Probably because I have no money on it :heh:

I could have got AC:WW but as I said, I didn't have my card with me to put in my details.

I'm guessing/hoping it will be a Lite again next. I'm hoping for a CONSOLE-GAME-GAME-CONSOLE-GAME-GAME pattern.

I was this close...*THIS* close. Got to checkout, clicked confirm ................................. please enter your three digit security strip number. AHHH, where's that damn card!!?!?!?! But I was too late...

I very much doubt they're gonna have the same item up twice.

I'm hoping for a few GC games. Tales of Symphonia, Paper Mario 2, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, Pikmin 2 etc.

I managed, somehow, to be both logged in and logged out at the same moment in space and time and then everything went batshit insane.

Damn it I can't believe my damn luck.All the stuff I wanted has been on and i've just missed 2.I hate my job.

I'm going to be shouted out, i know...

but is anyone else a little peeved that when the item is in your shopping cart and your entering your details to pay for it and you still not guranteed one?

It's should be like when you go shopping....you take the item of the shelf, put it in your cart and go to the checkout to purchase 'your' item. Nobody normally comes along and knicks the item out of your shopping cart do they?

Why don't they do a thing...where you have to be quick to get it in your cart but when you do IT'S YOURS.

I mean how many people have entered there card info incorrect because of the sheer panic? oh have been really dissapointed because you think you have one because your entering your card details?

I missed out on a Black DS Lite for £37.00 (with my discount).

Oh well! My thoughts.....I'm a little dissapointed with the whole set-up and that goes for all the 24/7 sale things Game do! :D

Wouldn't it be awesome if the last sale tomorrow just came up as a Wii for like, £150. That would be a nice surprise. Clever too. But it won't happen.

It's should be like when you go shopping....you take the item of the shelf, put it in your cart and go to the checkout to purchase 'your' item. Nobody normally comes along and knicks the item out of your shopping cart do they?

Made me chuckle :wink:

Arghh, hate my job, won't let me in the game website there for no apparent reason. Would have definitely got AC:WW if i'd been around >.<

I bet every game from now on is something I've already got.

Looks like I was wrong about having two of the same. Damn, well that's a disappointment (for me, at least).

Is everyone else getting the 'WOOPS we have a temporary website issue' message? Tried to buy a black DS lite and I have no idea if I got one or not.