N-Europe

N4S Carbon wii - 3rd november

dabookerman

Can't Nintendo just tell us now? I'm not bored of waiting...it's just, there doesn't seem to be any valid reason for keeping the price and date hidden anymore.....::shrug:

Unless i'm missing the point somewhere, which is probably right.....

Can't Nintendo just tell us now? I'm not bored of waiting...it's just, there doesn't seem to be any valid reason for keeping the price and date hidden anymore.....::shrug:

Unless i'm missing the point somewhere, which is probably right.....

Yes there is, Sony trying to steal their thunder, and launch in the same time window.:nono:

Maybe they have shown N4S:C 's release date because it is after the launch but they have an NDA against suggesting when the release of the Wii is so they have to make Madden TBA. Madden is a release game isn't it?

Yes there is, Sony trying to steal their thunder, and launch in the same time window.:nono:

Sony won't lower the price of the console to anywhere near a Wii.

The release date they might change to battle Nintendo though...so i can kinda understand that!

Still.....I want a date! :red:

I beleive we'll see Wii in October. I think we'll not hear a definative date until September TGS, and the a near Worldwide Wii Release (don't forget your umbrellas, that day :blank: ) within a month to six weeks - any thunder stealing Sony might be planning will be near impossible to action within one month.

Sony don't need to steal any thunder, it's the PS3's thunder that Nintendo needs to try and steal some of.

I beg to differ.We all know that Sony will try and steal it their thunder,unless of course your a fanboy or your just being sarcastic :awesome:

I can safety say that I do not give a shit about this game , but that release date for Wii sounds ideal.

One thing though ? If a launch date is announced at TGS in Sept , is it really feasible/realistic to launch a console in such a short timeframe ?

I appreciate that the consoles may already be manufactured but I would presume (perhaps incorrectly) that Nintendo would like to allow more time to advertise/market the thing properly.

I can safety say that I do not give a shit about this game , but that release date for Wii sounds ideal.

One thing though ? If a launch date is announced at TGS in Sept , is it really feasible/realistic to launch a console in such a short timeframe ?

I appreciate that the consoles may already be manufactured but I would presume (perhaps incorrectly) that Nintendo would like to allow more time to advertise/market the thing properly.

It's already getting advertised and it has a lot of media attention.I don't really care about the game aswell i'm just interested in the date.If the date does get announced in Sept then Nintendo should have adverts for TV ready (not including NoE:indeed: ) to build it up.Wii has been getting a lot of attention and news papers have been writting about it so no need to worry.

I beg to differ.We all know that Sony will try and steal it their thunder,unless of course your a fanboy or your just being sarcastic :awesome:

Nope I'm neither. I just disagree. I work in a games store and I can assure you, Sony have no problems with their thunder-building...thing. Of course when people ask how much it will be I tell them, then quickly follow up with "which is why all the staff here are going to buy the new Nintendo console."

I can't speak for America, but here in the UK the buzz is all about the PS3 unless you're a particularly informed gamer who values fun over graphics.