NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
The3rdChildren

Waterworld, BBC1, Tonight at 11.

For those of you who haven't seen this terrible movie, I'd suggest doing so. It's probably my choice for the worst movie ever made. It's also the inspiration for forumer Meik and my creation, DRY MAN. Although none of you know anything about that.

Xbox Live lobby chat with this, anyone?

[edit] A section from a brilliant review of Waterworld I found of the movie on IMDB.

"I watched Waterworld with some friends in a theater. We didn't know anything about it going in. Coming out: "So, what did you think?" "I didn't like it much, actually." "Me either, it kind of sucked. In fact, it sucked bigtime." "I'll second that. Could you believe how stupid it was?" "No kidding, some parts were so retarded I almost vomited!" "Dude, I feel shorter. Does anyone else feel shorter?."

From that point on, all of us have had trouble sustaining relationships, keeping jobs, and passing classes. I for one can only watch movies with the Olsen Twins now, I don't know why. I'm dictating this review, because I forgot how to read and write. I plan on filing a civil suit.

Please, if it is not too late, DO NOT SEE THIS MOVIE! It will steal all your strength, and you will end up a useless invalid like me. God help Mr. Costner and the rest of Hollywood so that they may never inflict this kind of tragedy upon civilization again. Waterworld equals nerve gas."

Haha, i watched this movie while talking to ViPeR and Dabookerman before. It truely is an awful film. Definitely one not to miss out on.

No way. Freddy Got Fingered is the worst movie ever. In a good way.

No, That movie sucked huge amounts of goat cock. Only Rip Torn swearing like hell made that film funny for me.

What the fuck asswipes!? Waterworld is a genius movie.

We're not doubting that the film is amazing, EEVIL. :heh:

Everyone should watch it.

What the fuck asswipes!? Waterworld is a genius movie.

Yeah, it is... but not in the way Kostner intended.

No, That movie sucked huge amounts of goat cock. Only Rip Torn swearing like hell made that film funny for me.

"You can't hurt me!! Not with my Cheese helmet!"

"I just want to suck your cock Gord!??"

Nothing? Nothing at all? Man, you have no humour.

Maybe these will help:

_1802084_freddy_300.jpg

picfreddygotfingered.jpg

freddygot.jpg

For the record, I thought Freddy Got Fingered was absolutely hilarious when I saw it on TV a while back.

I dono, that's really the only Tom Green movie I've seen so I have no reason to think he's a prick.

I quite like waterworld. :)

Ditto. I dont think its quite as bad as people make out and that goes for The Postman aswell.

I dono, that's really the only Tom Green movie I've seen so I have no reason to think he's a prick.

Tom Green is an idiot that will do everything for a bit of attention, the same attention you give a turd after you've stepped it. He will have lonely death.

I lost track of that review.... Are the Olsen twins in this film? If so you'll see me there bang on 11.

No, but it's got Dennis King Koopa Hopper in it with a dodgy eye. A can of awesome even on it's own.

And before anyone starts knocking the Mario movie, I quite liked that too :D.

Worst movie ever. And I've seen Crossroads staring Britney Spears.

I really would have loved to have seen that film in the cinema. Wanna hear what the reactions here. :heh:

Well, that was 2 hours of my life I certainly want back. The giant crocodile/shark creature? All the little gadgets on Costner's boat? The airship? That fucking bungee jump at the end?

Give me a break.

I really would have loved to have seen that film in the cinema. Wanna hear what the reactions here. :heh:

I saw it at the cinema. As I told Chris, CVD and Meik, they locked us in so we couldn't leave. I remember going into the theatre having cheeked my way in as I was too young to see it, and feeling really accomplished. When I came out, I felt really violated.

Sign in to follow this