NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
immy

ps2 or wii to go with my 360

Alright basically i'm getting a 360 for christmas and i'm thinking about which consle to get with it i have two options

1. Buy a ps2 now and get a 360 for christmas but this means no dslite to replace my old ds or wii till about next christmas maybe a bit earlier

2.Buy a ds now and get a 360 for crhistmas with a wii in summer of next year.

Also i have ran out of gc games so i have basically nothing to play now apart from my ds. Advice on what to do would be most appreicated.

if you have the old DS and its working fine get a PS2.

then get Wii at launch lol

Wii60 forever!!! mwahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

The Wii60 Group frowns upon you. Get a Wii, DS Lite and 360.

TOTALLY!!! but some people need to watch their money, if the DS is not working get a Lite if it is be patient get a couple old GBA or DS games and save up for Wii launch. then have a green and white christmas with the 360 :D

and gears of war, and dead rising

Bugger the Lite and the Wii.

There's already 100's of games worth getting on the PS2, most are dead cheap now.

I'd go for option 1. There's loads of awesome classics to enjoy RIGHT NOW on the PS2! You can wait a few months i'm sure to get the other stuff.

360 u will be happy for ever with ds lite it also good (dont have one :( ) and then theres the WII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't get a PS2 now. Especially before the PS3 comes out. It'll shoot right down in price when the PS3 is out. I'd say get the Wii last though, because it's the only console you're considering that might flop.

I wouldn't get a PS2 now. Especially before the PS3 comes out. It'll shoot right down in price when the PS3 is out. I'd say get the Wii last though, because it's the only console you're considering that might flop.

Blasphemy! Do not blaspheme! Do not blaspheme! EXTERMINATE!

as if it would flop!!! i mean the gamecube didnt. neither did the DS dispite all the shhhtick it got after e3 04 its winning the handheld battle.

This person is obviously *dun dun duuuun* a Sony Fanboy!

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

We will extract his brain waves and discover the inner mechanisms that defect his mind! Initiate brain wave extractors! EXTERMINATE!

I'd prolly say get a ps2, and not a 360, yet, because there are a crapload of great games on the ps2 atm and hardly any on the 360. Then get a Wii on launch day!

Retro-Lover, let us burn the flesh of the blasphemous and remove their innards with spoons.

Ignore all of this Wii60 rubbish propaganda and get a PS2.

It's seriously worth it. It's essentially sitting on a gold mine of games.

I have to agree with Yamcha - get a PS2. There are too many awesome and cheap games that you mustn't miss.

If you really want a Wii, I say wait a year or so for more games to arrive. Also, launch games allways suck, and that's a fact. Well ok, Wii will have Zelda and Metroid, but not Mario and Super Smash Bros.

Also, launch games allways suck, and that's a fact. Well ok, Wii will have Zelda and Metroid, but not Mario and Super Smash Bros.

not always true, super mario 64, rogue squadron, halo, call of duty 2, project gothem racing 3, ridge racers, lumines . . . . . . .

Yamcha speaks the truth; if I had to pick one console to keep, it would probably be the PS2. It also has the added bonus of being upgradeable like the Wii, in that your old collection will be compatible with the PS3 should you ever decide to go for one of them.

A DS lite is pretty, but really more of an aesthetic upgrade if you already have a functioning DS - plus by the time you go to upgrade there will probably be about a million colours available to choose from (come on, orange!). This would probably be my last choice after the PS2 and Wii.

________

Glass pipe

Edited by Johelian

I'm all up for Wii60, but let's face it PS2 already has a load of good games. Not as many as GC imo, but still a lot of great ones. On the other hand DS is shaping up to be the best console ever and it would be a shame not to have Wii at launch. mmm

I think i'm gona go with the ps2 okami, ff12 and Guitar Hero are too tempting. Looks like no wii for a while for me then:(

Thanks for the advice guys.

If you dont get a DSlite, maybe you can save up the money for a Wii. It will not be extortionately expensive. :)

________

BMW 303 HISTORY

Edited by Johelian

If you dont get a DSlite, maybe you can save up the money for a Wii. It will not be extortionately expensive. :)

Hi Jo!!!

I was going to say something like that. If you think about the comparison between the price of a DSlite and a Wii, it makes more sense to just keep the money and get the Wii.

Sign in to follow this