NEurope

bleh girls are so anoying i was talking to one on msn who had gone on hoilday with her best mate. They had an argruement over some crap and were now not talking to each other. So first i talk to girl one which is how i find out they had an arguement then i talk to girl two to cheer her up and girl one gets in a massive stress with me.

This sucks as i like girl 1 more then two and i know i have much more chance of ever going out with her but now she's not talking to me as i supposedly "ditched" her for girl two who is a good friend but i really have no feelings for her.

aghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Before we all start turning gay think of the good things about girls. Bitchy bull shit pays off in the end usually. :)

The Girl I just met is driving me crazy. She fell in love with me and Is blaming me for hurting her. One of the first things I told her was that I'm not singel. And now she's complaining becuase I don't wan't to have a long distance relation ship with her when my GF leaves ( my GF is moving to cuba 3.septeber, The crazy bitch is going home to moldø [a place far away but in Norway] Friday)

She tells me she feels used... HOW THE HELL can she feel used when I met her monday, and I have never kissed her or anything. after this girl I'm only upp for one nighters.

The Girl I just met is driving me crazy. She fell in love with me and Is blaming me for hurting her. One of the first things I told her was that I'm not singel. And now she's complaining becuase I don't wan't to have a long distance relation ship with her when my GF leaves ( my GF is moving to cuba 3.septeber, The crazy bitch is going home to moldø [a place far away but in Norway] Friday)

She tells me she feels used... HOW THE HELL can she feel used when I met her monday, and I have never kissed her or anything. after this girl I'm only upp for one nighters.

Just ignore her, she's either crazily in love or just plain crazy.

Jeez, the word Love is used so carelessly these days.

So true. So very true.

Invent a new word for it then.

Dellusion? Lust?

You are right though. Considering how often and in how many context the word is used we really should have less clinical ways of saying "platonic love" and so on. I think it's italian where they have loads of different words for types of love and affection. Just like eskimos (sp?) and snow...

I feel a bit down. For the first time in years I miss my GF.

A small update on the deluded girl.

I took her home to discuss the situation. I didn't want her to feel used. We ended up in bed listening to Sexual healing (real sex not included). And we did the same thing today. >_<

I feel a bit bad about the whole thing. But I didn't kiss her or anything like that. She was throwing sex and the option of nudity at me but I thanked no multiple times.

--

what would you guys define as cheating?

I feel a bit down. For the first time in years I miss my GF.

A small update on the deluded girl.

I took her home to discuss the situation. I didn't want her to feel used. We ended up in bed listening to Sexual healing (real sex not included). And we did the same thing today. >_<

I feel a bit bad about the whole thing. But I didn't kiss her or anything like that. She was throwing sex and the option of nudity at me but I thanked no multiple times.

--

what would you guys define as cheating?

Not only physical contact is cheating in my eyes. Also if you hide things from your girlfriend which she might dislike is a way of cheating. Conversation can be a form of cheating when it reaches certain limits. Once you feel that you have a secret from your girlfriend she might dislike it may be cheating.

Wow I am astonished you could turn that offer down? I guess I would have reacted the same way but I don't have a long distance relationship so I get what I need on a daily base ;)

diemetrix, if a long distance relationship is what you want you go for it man! it's not the impossible dream, if you two wana give it a go i say you should. if it doesn't work out over such a long distance then at least you'll know you've tried. have to say uv got gusto talking about it all so openly on here... well done mate!

I and my GF has already decided to break up when she leaves for cuba. and TBH I think I'm going to like beeing single, Just have to stay away from crazy chicks.

It's hard maintaining a relationship when you know it's going to be over in 1month. I probably miss my GFso much because of the crazy girl. And I feel bad for spending so much time with her in bed just talking and cuddling. I know I'w been a bad boy >_< And I knew this was going to happen when she left for usa. My GF will be back in Norway 20.august. I hope We can have a perfect week until we breakup an she moved to cuba.

--

The girl just told me she loved me :| She has to be deluded. Beeing in love and loving some one is two different things. All I could reply with was "how sweet"

-- All I could reply with was "how sweet"

So you lead her on, and then complain when she likes you?