NEurope
Atomic Boo

New Maiden Album

different world sounds ace nice catchy riff to it :D

most anticipated album for me this is CANT WAIT

Good song, they've also got 'Brighter than a thousand suns' on there now too, gonna listen to it after 'different world' - sounds a lot like their songs rain maker/wicker man

EDIT:

Glad to report 'Brighter than a thousand suns' is the best song so far

amazing solo and riffs around the 3:45 mark, a bit under half-way through. Its fantastic!

Im relieved now that they've got the Maiden sound back again because after hearing TROBB i was a bit unconviced, these two songs have changed my mind.

Summing up:

BTATS: clocks in at 8 minutes 44 seconds, a true epic that held my attention throughout, great solos in the middle section. Unlike the Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner, which i fall asleep to, to be frank.

Loved Different World, not sure if it's quite as good as The Wicker Man, I might just need to listen to it a few more times.

But Brighter Than A Thousands Suns is simply amazing! Definately the best song so far. Why didn't they release this first instead of TROBB (which is a poorer song)?

Loved Different World, not sure if it's quite as good as The Wicker Man, I might just need to listen to it a few more times.

But Brighter Than A Thousands Suns is simply amazing! Definately the best song so far. Why didn't they release this first instead of TROBB (which is a poorer song)?

Yes, but the real question here is: why did they choose Benjamin Breeg for their single?

grrr... i have to wait till lunch time tomorrow, hope they don't sell out one me

is it out tomorrow or monday?

if out tomorrow im so gunna get the album after work (1pm :D halfday)

is it out tomorrow or monday?

if out tomorrow im so gunna get the album after work (1pm :D halfday)

Monday. Remember - no posts and a lot of shops will be closed.

Today I found out that the only shop I can get close to for the nest 3/4 weeks won't be selling it.

Well then *goes to play.com*

Most shops in Newport will prob be open tomorrow so gunna grab it early CANT WAIT..gunna rock out to it in the car on the way home and play on cd player at home then :D:D:D

currently downloading the album...gunna defo buy thou gotta help the sales of fav bands

How come you guys have to wait till Monday? It went on sale here on Friday, i got mine, loving it, some great songs on it, some though not too sure about yet, i usually need to listen to things a good few times though before i can truely pass judgement.

Downloading it now, but I won't listen to it until tomorrow as I have a long 3 hour car journey to Weymouth... which will be booooring unless I am listening to it.

listened to album and its fantastic..album of year for me :D

i love brighter then a thousand suns...thats one of the best tracks ive heard maiden do (i own ALL the maiden albums)

I got the album today and think its quite good, although didnt live up to my expectations. I think it's because the guitars and bass arent that notice-able and sound a bit to weak against the drumming. Either that or the riffs arent so great.

But hey, its still a good album.

This has got to be their worst album im quite disapointed with it, might grow on me but at the mo its meh.

I've had it for a week now (got the actual CD on Tuesday), and I still can't stop listening to it.

Best. Album. Ever.

I've had it for a week now (got the actual CD on Tuesday), and I still can't stop listening to it.

Best. Album. Ever.

Naaaah, not by a fair distance. Their first 5 are all infinately better...Currently listening to Transylvania, off the first album...

Best. Album. Ever.

WTF!! Are you deaf? i love maiden but come on the album is shit, give me fear of the dark anyday.

1. Powerslave

2. The X Factor

3. Piece of Mind

4. A Matter of Life and Death

5. Somewhere in Time

As far as i'm concerned. Fear of the Dark and Virtual XI are the 2 worst ones imo.

1. Powerslave

2. The X Factor

3. Piece of Mind

4. A Matter of Life and Death

5. Somewhere in Time

As far as i'm concerned. Fear of the Dark and Virtual XI are the 2 worst ones imo.

That seems to be missing the slab of sex that is...Number of the beast..?

Anyway...my best of list is:

1. Number of the Beast.

2. Powerslave.

3. Killers.

4. Piece of Mind.

5. Iron Maiden.

The rest is negligible in comparison.