N-Europe

Arrested Development Movie?

Ashley

I would suggest you buy it. You can get the first season for under £20 now, a very good programme plus has quite a lot of random guest stars (Zach Braff, Marc Cherry, Alan Tudyk, Ben Stiller and more I can't think of). Oh and Henry Winkler (The Fonz) is in it. Fun fun fun.

Best sitcom since Frasier. Very clever.

You speak the truth! Arrested Development is simply wonderful I can't get enough of it. Indeed I have consumed every single episode. Having said this I think it ended really well so if the movie comes out and is awful it will be the eqvilent of the Zidane headbutt (heartbreaking).

Oh and I have Curb season 1 and 3 what do you have Rick? I feel prettttttyyy good that theres another curb shmuck around here! : peace:

For good episodes buy season 1 the developers deserve credit for it. You won't regret it I gaurentee.

AD is the best sitcom ever.

you cant simply 'watch a few episodes' because most of the jokes are plot specific. so you REALLY need to watch it from the start, and then keep going. hey ashley, watch the first couple of episodes again!

you will notice that there are jokes in season 2 even that make references to the first couple!

amazing show!

I AINT GOIN TO NO TIGHT ASS COUNTRY CLUB YOU FREAK BIIIITCH!!!!!!

God bless You tube some genius had posted the pilot on there, gonna have to get my hands on the dvd when i get some money. Haden i have all the curb episodes but season 5 is my favourite. Its not out yet on DVD so hunt down a torrent you wont be dissapointed :D

BTW they were selling curb for 12 quid in virgin megastore last time i checked which is better than the horrendous price they usually sell it for.

I watched a few episodes. Looked like Americans trying to copy the Bristish sense of humour and failing, miserably.

Or perhaps its just the creator's/team's sense of humour and you're presuming they're trying to copy the british sense of humour because you believe it to be better. Presuming upon a whole country sharing exactly the same sense of humour.