NEurope
Marshmellow

Do you guys ever have an urge to play a certain video game so bad?

Probably Footie Manager. Looking forward to 07's release, universal binay at last.

Super Mario Land

Majora's Mask

Battlefield 2, but can't bother to install it right now

I've got an urge to play any multiplayer games i have. So far today, i've played ISS2, Pro evo 4, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance and Super Smash Bros. Melee with my brother and his mates. It's been a right laugh. :)

Hey I like CS, hell i used to play it alot. One time i had a mass urge to play PSO i looked around for ages.

Then i remembed that my ass hole brother sold it ¬_¬. Yes thats right, my brother sold about 5 of my games that i bought myself. He's that much of a ****.

That's nothing; I lent a game to someone who sold it. Then again it was FFX-2...

I have the urge to play css right now.. i need practice for the gamerthon tomorow.

Also have the urge for a crap..

I have a constant urge to play Chrono Trigger (and drink rum) but I've come to develop the ability to ignore it...

I really want to play Footie Manager at the moment, but it sucks because its so out of date with the transfers etc.

Just download an update for it then.

Ive always got a big urge for Nintendo after i got my 360. I cant play any nintendo stuff yet because i my payslip is monthly, and im using this months to get a Lite and games.

I also sold my gamecube a while ago.

I almost shamed myself into getting an emulator, but i resisted...