NEurope
Goron_3

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

In fact it's much less advanced than the dk bongos.. for price i think i heard $60 in the us(but i think that was just the equivilant of the jap price) but i could be wrong

In fact it's much less advanced than the dk bongos.. for price i think i heard $60 in the us(but i think that was just the equivilant of the jap price) but i could be wrong

Yeah, in Japan the Zapper will be bundled with Umbrella Chronicles for the US equivalent of $60, according to a Gonintendo.

Yeah, in Japan the Zapper will be bundled with Umbrella Chronicles for the US equivalent of $60, according to a Gonintendo.

That's just £30 for the game and the Zapper, not bad at all. The Zapper is just a shell after all, and I don;t think a plastic shell will be that much to produce.

That's just £30 for the game and the Zapper, not bad at all. The Zapper is just a shell after all, and I don;t think a plastic shell will be that much to produce.

A $60 game in the US would be £45 to £50 here.

With this game AND the 3rd Resi movie this year... It's going to be a goood year :D

oh god when the hell is that piece of crap coming out?

I almost forgot about it... thought it was dream.

yes but you know with us being over charged and stuff it might just be higher:)

oh god when the hell is that piece of crap coming out?

I almost forgot about it... thought it was dream.

I have seen the trailer, and......well......it's crap. (Trailers are supposed to show the good parts, if I am correct)

I have seen the trailer, and......well......it's crap. (Trailers are supposed to show the good parts, if I am correct)

i assume so.. in some movies case(like the simpsons) they show the ONLY good parts. Honestly if that film is good I will take a picture of me mooning and post it on the hot peoples thread.

There is no chance.

At least there are the games:)

Well, it seems like it has a snippet of the show and from what I see......Clair looks like she is in her 30/40.

See thats why I never watch movies that have game characters in them. They are most of the time bad.

(Oh I think Wesker is in the movie as well)

They are always bad... the only exceptions are silent hill(watchable) and mortal kombat(good)

Everything else has been terrible.*shudders at super mario bros movie*

But i don't care what anyone says. the resident evil films are terrible but they do have their fans.

They are always bad... the only exceptions are silent hill(watchable) and mortal kombat(good)

Everything else has been terrible.*shudders at super mario bros movie*

But i don't care what anyone says. the resident evil films are terrible but they do have their fans.

I thought the Resi films were OK, I mean they were watchable. But Silent Hill, that was weird, amazing visuals, at first engaging storyline, then confusion, what was happening, I don;t undertstand :shakehead

I thought the Resi films were OK, I mean they were watchable. But Silent Hill, that was weird, amazing visuals, at first engaging storyline, then confusion, what was happening, I don;t undertstand :shakehead

Haha but i will say that silent hill stuck pretty close to the games as much as possible. The film is only starnge because the games were.

The first resident evil film had almost nothingtodo with the games bar the fact it has zombies.

I didn't mind the first RE movie(It was average), as it had nothing to do with the game, but then in the second one they put Jill in it, and then I just stopped watching it

Cut-scenes look superb don't they?
They seem to :D

Capcom must be finally digging some effort, could they have been mostly copy/pasting and doing a quick and dirty job in order to focus on this one scenario done from the ground?

I can't say they had a big budget (not before Wii pulling ahead), nor as much development time (prior and afterwards) when compared to RE5 so... they could been shifting resources.

I'm still expecting something pretty good from this game at some point.

Still no Leon and Claire! they had better be in this!!

Dunno why but I have a slight feeling they are going to make a mess of the umbrella collapse story!

Oh and also...

Well, it seems like it has a snippet of the show and from what I see......Clair looks like she is in her 30/40.

See thats why I never watch movies that have game characters in them. They are most of the time bad.

Claire is being played by the hot Ali Larter (of Heroes fame)...

resident-evil-extinction-20070808024501546.jpg

I know IGN keep putting this one down, but everytime I see new stuff for it I keep getting hyped. I reckon they'll pull it off in the end. After all, it could be a classic if they wanted it to be.

Still no Leon and Claire! they had better be in this!!

Agreed! I demand a return to the R Evil 2 world!

Looking at the new scenario its looks like Resident Evil got crossed with Lost Planet :)

Is it me or does Jill resembles Venessa from PN03 in those cutscenes!?

I wonder why isnt RE2 included.. arent both RE2 and 3 happening at the same time?! (or almost)

I want some Claire!

Finally, some screens of the new scenario! :grin: It's looking awesome, I think Capcom can pull this off. As long as I get enjoyment out of this, and as long as the plot is decent enough, then I'll be happy.

Looks like it's Chris/Jill again for the new scenario. I'm guessing that Wesker's section will be an unlockable bonus. That, or he's there at the same time and he'll the last boos, or something. Although that wouldn't make much sense, as he's apparently narrating the intro and outro of each scenario.

Agreed! I demand a return to the R Evil 2 world!

Thirded! I'm confident that this game will be good, but lack of an RE2 section would highly suck!

With this game AND the 3rd Resi movie this year... It's going to be a goood year :D

You're joking, right? Please tell me you're joking...

Looking at the new scenario its looks like Resident Evil got crossed with Lost Planet :)
Wonder if it's back to the Antarctic base of Code Veronica?

Well a different part that wasn't blown up!

Maybe Steve's being held captive there and you have to face him in a boss fight, and then save him or something? Either way, surely they'll give Steve closure in this game (if they do intend to use him in a game again), because unlike Sherry, I can't see him progressing into any of the 'new' storyline games as he wasn't an as key character.

And once again, Leon and Claire better be in this!! Especially if Steve ends up in the game, it should be Claire who saves him!

h-103_77358_golf0011.jpg.jpg

1998 - Raccon City

2003 - Umbrella Laboratory

Just remembered this image a few posts back and I have a bad feeling Resi 2 isn't in the game! Surely those 4 outlined scenarios are (although I can't read them)...

Train

Mansion

Racoon City

Umbrella Laboratory

Despite Resi 2 also taking place in Racoon City, the part that was going to be in Umbrella Chronicles was the Police Station etc...

There's no fifth scenario in that list for a seperate Police Station mission and I think Racoon City will just incorporate Resi 3 (Jill and Carlos) as that's all we've seen so far!

Scenario 3 is Racoon City scenario of RE3 with added areas from RE:O.

So is it confirmed that Leon and RE2 isn't in it?