NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

Demolition Man

This film is on channel 5 right now for those of you who want to watch this film.

Great film, imo. MurderDeathKill!

Ah sweet! Unfortunately because of the thunderstorm, no satellite signals being decieved. Damnit, the same problem caused me to miss Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within about 2 hours ago. Sucks.

Aww man, that's unlucky. :(

You're really missing out. I'm still curious as to how the 3 seashells work.

Probably around 11 oclock. It can't be any longer than two hours. It started at 9.

I watched the first hour, and just turned to Evolution on C4. I've only seen it once so thought it deserved another viewing.

Demolition Man is jawesome. It's one of those films that you can just watch over and over because it's quite mind-numbing.

My channel 5 signal is rubbish, but I've seen it before, it is a cool film though.

It's so bad, it's good!

I love films like that. :)

Wesley Snipes is so watchable in this.

I don't get Channel 5 and was slightly sad to see it on 'Now and Next'.

channel 5 seem to put this on atleast 3 times a year meaning i have seen is countless time now >.> didnt watch tv last nite but evolution would probably have been the better choice

Evolution is good, i'll give it that. But this is the Stallone we're talking about here. :p

"somebody put me back in the fridge."

" Your gonna regret this the rest of your life....BOTH SECONDS OF IT!"

Simply awesome.

It's so bad, it's good!

Ha, the king of that sort of moive: Freddy got Fingered. Watch it.

"You can't beat me!! Not with my Cheese Helmet!!" It's far too random.

Also, yeah, saw evolution last night, was actually pretty funny

"Looks like they're getting ready to administer a jumbo enema"

Classic.

The sex scene always cracks me up in this film. And the way that everyone talks to each other using both their names.

"John Spartan!"

Pretty decent film, but must have been on TV about as many times as Raiders of the Lost Ark!

Ah sweet! Unfortunately because of the thunderstorm, no satellite signals being decieved. Damnit, the same problem caused me to miss Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within about 2 hours ago. Sucks.

the difference of course being that final fantasy is bollox

the difference of course being that final fantasy is bollox

Never seen it so I wouldn't know...

if your a final fantasy fan then its really a pukeable film.It looks nice but ugh...watch advent children its far far better.

I've seen advent children....aboot 50000 times, it's not that great to be honest, although I've only seen it in japanese so far, I think I may aswell get it on dvd...

well im a not a huge fantasy fan but i know some hardcore fans that love the film.i huess if u like the games u will like the film as much,but it is good and better than spits within.something about saving a fucking sorry tree.rrr!im putting this on your angry thread for things that piss me off

haha watched it for the first time the other night, made me cringe with embarresment in some parts lol.

I liked the lady who was selling rat burgers though ^^

well im a not a huge fantasy fan but i know some hardcore fans that love the film.i huess if u like the games u will like the film as much,but it is good and better than spits within.something about saving a fucking sorry tree.rrr!im putting this on your angry thread for things that piss me off

Lol, fair enough...

Anyway, I'm a massive FF7 fan, but I never felt that Advent Children lived up to the FF7 name, the story wasn't great, but It sure was amazing to see the characters again with proper CG and voiced. Cloud looked like a girl though :heh: ...and a cute one too....

Sign in to follow this