N-Europe

Naruto: Rise of a Ninja

DiemetriX

YES!!! That's great news! :grin: Although not all the characters are there, so how's it going to work for the story mode? Unless it's either for multi-player only, or just a partial list of the character voices included.

Otherwise it's going to be weird hearing some characters speaking in Japanese, then some replying in English. O.o

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

ign gave this an 8.4

Only about 6-8 hours, and the first hour iskinda boring. But once you get past that first hour it's an amzing game.

Can't wait now.

Woot, my copy has been dispatched from Game, Happy Days!

Mines would of aswell but there was a bank problem. When I went to put money in the server was down so they couldn't put in money straight away and said it would be in later today, but it didn't get in fast enough and my order got rejected T_T

Let me know whats it's like for newbies. I did have it on preorder but cancelled it due to the amount of games coming out!

Seems rather cool though and £29.99 ain't bad!

I like adventure games, hopefully it's fun for everyone and not just Nurato fans, but like a couple of you said earlier in the thread, it starts from the beginning which is great!

My gameplay order is still ordered.

But, I expect it to be here on Thursday.

Snap.

Glad I booked Friday off work, I'm gonna be playing all day long. Whats this about Japanese voices, that will be pro as long as text stays in English. :p

Dattebayo! > Believe it!

[^ thats how you spell it, right?]

They actually removed that!? Thank god. You have no idea how much that annoyed. Annoying as hell hearing it, it's like scratching your own ears. Japanese is much superior. That's the type i'll be playing through the game with.

Can't wait for this, just one and a half days untill i'm exploring Konoha :D

Mines got sent today. I can't seem to order from GAME, always says there's a problem with delivery details.

Stupid GAME, could be playing it just now...

Mine got shipped today from GAME. I was having problems with GAME aswell, it wouldnt take my card details despite my entering them correctly. I then tried saving my card details and then paying and it worked.