N-Europe

Post them Game-Screens

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32d993137f8169b569553c12643af94a27719bfb.png

This is me literaly nanoseconds from being catapulted gracefully through the air by someone with vastly superior pwnmanship skills.

This is just the Battlefield 2 demo which I have started playing recently, but it rocks so many kinds of ass I simply need to get it (need to get cash, more RAM, A wi-fi dongle, and some books I need fiirst though! Doh!)

This is just the Battlefield 2 demo which I have started playing recently, but it rocks so many kinds of ass I simply need to get it (need to get cash, more RAM, A wi-fi dongle, and some books I need fiirst though! Doh!)

Hey... I tride the BF2 demo not long after it came out and there were never more than about 15 people, all stupid, per server and they never did anything but fly jet fighters into buildings. That totally put me off, but from your screenie it looks much more fun.

Guest Jordan

BF2 online with all the expansions and boosters is the most fun you could ever have in a squad based game IF.

1, You have a squad mate you can talk to on voice chat and you're good friends thus easy to communicate like me and Domstercool.

2, You find a server without plane hogging whores.

3, OMG A10's.

wow didnt know people still play UO :o used to play bout 5 years ago. me and bro had a castle and a load of armour on the roof along with a deed to a 2nd house (couldnt find good place for it). but anyway we came online one day to find the armour was all gone along with the house deed which was all locked down :S. the admin/mod couldnt do anything. after that i couldnt be bothered with the game so left :(

Yeah i still play it, have for years, beats most since its the most customisable. You can download it for free and play it for free, if anyone likes, and then play on the free servers. They are packed, so doesnt feel to far away from the official servers. If anyone wants more info on how to get going then message me or something, then ill help you out.

Yeah, i had a nice tower on Atlantic just outside Vesper bank, it was the sweetest. I play the free shards now. =]

• 2 weeks later...

When you sign up you get a free 14-day trial, so give it a go. The actual game is free as is all of it's exapansions and patches. It's (holy crap I don't have a euro key) E19.99, about £14 a month after your trial. I'm still on my trial but I think i'll also while away the summer with it. The tutorial is massive, but don't be put off it's incredibly useful. The graphics are one-size fits all, but the required specs aren't too high I think.

http://www.eve-online.com

You really should at least try the free trial. The game world is phenominally huge. To fly a course from one end of the map to the other would take hours, if not days. It's not hard to get to started but it'll take you a while to get into the game proper, eg. join a non-NPC Corperation, get a kick ass ride and really start getting into your career. Theres a clever system in which areas of space are heavily guarded by NPC fleets to protect newbies, so you don't have to worry about being attacked by marauding pirates until you start venturing further out.

Im downloading it now, i hope this game is good. So far all i know is it is something to do with space.

What server do you play on? what team?

Just had my first session on eve, wow, what a game!

The world is huge but not over powering as you can take it in small chunks. Almost finished the tutorial (one hell of along tutorial for a game) and i cant wait to start my 1st mission.

It's quite something isn't it? What race are you? Upgrade your ship control trait a couple of times first so you have the skill to pilot something a little bigger as soon as you can afford it. Another mission and I'm bagging me a Galante frigate!

Yes, Join us!

Meanewhile - my spanking new frigate! It's still actually pretty tiny compared to some of the other ships you see floating about, but I needed something for the more combat orientated missions. This game is awfully morish.

37abe7cf2c17fe9ba4a53af5608e63bbf0e8f346.png