N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sissoko really impressed me.

I dont know if you're joking or not, but i actually agree with you. He puts in a lot of effort, ok he messes up a few times but he cleans up mistakes other people mistake and gains posession. His crossbar effort was so unfortunate, very skilful. However i think people get pissed off with him a lot because of the mis-haps and breaking moves down and making bad passes, so I can understand that point of you, but throughout the whole game he was pretty good.

Rise, Crouch, Gerrard, Kuyt, Bellamy, Pennant all had great oppurtunities to score, but actually getting it in the net is proving difficult for them. Another 1-0 defeat at Anfield, not good.

Ronahldihno should have put his oppurtinity away, a simple slot either side of the keeper would have been sufficient.

Good finish from gudjonsson.

I just paid £132 for two seats for Arsenal vs West Ham. Crazy Arsenal putting West Ham as category A at the beginning of the season.

Doesn't bother me, my uni just paid for the tickets. (Bursaries for the win!)

I just paid £132 for two seats for Arsenal vs West Ham. Crazy Arsenal putting West Ham as category A at the beginning of the season.

Doesn't bother me, my uni just paid for the tickets. (Bursaries for the win!)

£132 for 2 seats? jesus!! I have been going to charlton which costs £20 - £30 a seat :D and Old Trafford a couple of times which was only £35 a seat.

Wow, that cheap. I've only been up there once to see them many years ago, but would love to go again at some point in the future.

Yeah im a one united member so dunno if that helps? I pay £30 a season for that and you can apply for tickets.

Most tickets range from £30 - £40. Think I paid £37.50 for the Newcastle game at Old Trafford which was for a seat in the 2nd tier of the north stand. :)

go to http://www.manutd.com for all your needs.

Valencia and Inter match turned into a massive brawl last night, check it out:

http://www.totallycrap.com/comments/valencia_and_inter_run_riot

See the guy in the grey tracksuit runs in and hits someone and then runs away like a little girl and all the inter players chasing him and trying to take him out with slide tackles. So funny!! :D

Print screen on slide tackle:

valenciainterriot2xm1.png

haha that was funny! one of the players (black,blue vertical striped shirt) looked like a right idiot, someone was holding his chin and it was he looked very strange and worried

Print screen:

valenciainterriotxp3.png

(we should put this in the caption thread!:D)

Guest Stefkov

I heared about the Valencia match on the radio, they were kicking nad puching. The sub who ame on and punched the other guy gave him a broken nose, and he may get a 1 year ban to play in Europe (I think) and/or he may get sacked by his club.

Print screen on slide tackle:

valenciainterriot2xm1.png

haha that was funny! one of the players (black,blue vertical striped shirt) looked like a right idiot, someone was holding his chin and it was he looked very strange and worried

Print screen:

valenciainterriotxp3.png

(we should put this in the caption thread!:D)

wow, i only just realised how terrible that 2nd pic is.

As much as I'm relieved too be through to the next round, and hapy as I am to have knocked out the European champions, I must say I'm a little disappointed with the performance last night. It's the same old story. Yet again, we absolutely dominated the game, created loads of chances, but failed to put the ball in the net. We ended up getting beat as a consequence. It was the same against the scum at the weekend, and it's happened countless other times this season. It's something we simply must sort out if we want to compete at the top level.

Fuck it, I'm going to say it. I'm probably going to be lynched by any other Liverpool fans who may be reading this, but I don't care:

MICHAEL OWEN

That's exactly the type of player we need.

Guest Stefkov

United match has been alright so far. Only a few threatening attempts. That last one by Lille, very good cross into the box.

I think United can take the win tonight, it seems they are quite hard to break down and I dont see that changing in the second half.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!