N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The verdict on the four Italians club has apparently been leaked.

juve relegated to serie b + a 20 point deduction

Fiorentina and Lazio to be relegated to serie b also with point deduction TBC

Milan to stay in serie a with 15 point deduction

also states none of the four clubs will play in european competition this coming season

The verdict on the four Italians club has apparently been leaked.

juve relegated to serie b + a 20 point deduction

Fiorentina and Lazio to be relegated to serie b also with point deduction TBC

Milan to stay in serie a with 15 point deduction

also states none of the four clubs will play in european competition this coming season

Bah, I'd decided I was supporting Fiorentina this season, but now all their cool players'll leave :(

Those results seem kinda realistic to me....when Juve do get relegated then I hope we can get Buffon and Thuram, please!!!

Also if I do borrow my mate's season ticket would I get in trouble if found out?? Would he get in trouble for lending it to me in the first place??

Is this suggesting they're going to have a different away kit for the league?

And I thought Man Utd were bad with their 1000 kits per season.

Basically, each team needs 3 kits, so no matter who they're playing the colours will never clash. Rather than have a specific third kit, most teams simply have two, and in the event of a clash they wear the previous season's away kit (this is why teams usually change the colour of their away kit each season). However, Liverpool can't do that this year as they have switched kit suppliers from Reebok to Adidas. Therefore, we have a home kit, an away kit, and a European away kit which will be worn in the Champions League, and any other fixtures where it is required. :)

I hope that made some sense.

Why can't they just call it third kit, none of this poncy "European" or "International" rubbish.

I like Arsenal's new kit, but I do every year. Can't wait for Tuesday for my trip to the Emirates Stadium to buy it.

Why can't they just call it third kit, none of this poncy "European" or "International" rubbish.

I like Arsenal's new kit, but I do every year. Can't wait for Tuesday for my trip to the Emirates Stadium to buy it.

I'll see you tuesday. :smile: