N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool New Stadium Description

The Kop Is Absolutely Fucking Huge, it has a spaceship type Bulge at the back with a huge glass atrium

It’s totally assymetrical. Like the most futuristic thing Ive ever seen. It may even have a sliding roof but I can’t tell exactly.

I am not posting the pictures up here for the sheer reason you can make alot of money out of them.

I will however describe them the best I can...

It's Stunning

More Reaction Later

PM me the pictures.

Bigger stadium = more money = more to spend on players in the long term

That's if you manage to fill the thing. Which you probably will, seeing as how you're not Wigan. :heh:

Still, I've been reading on the BBC 606 forums, and the general idea there is that the fans would like to see some bigger names coming to Liverpool. There was also something about Rafa furious over not being given money to spend?

Ant-Shimmin doesn't want us to know that he posted this:

The Kop Is Absolutely Fucking Huge, it has a spaceship type Bulge at the back with a huge glass atrium

It’s totally assymetrical. Like the most futuristic thing Ive ever seen. It may even have a sliding roof but I can’t tell exactly.

I am not posting the pictures up here for the sheer reason you can make alot of money out of them.

It's Stunning

More Reaction Later

Fuck Off Fields

The reason why I am stopping short of the buck here is because I don't want to get into any trouble, these stadium pictures are incredibly new, we can't even be sure Benitez has seen them yet.

I will not post pictures and you have a brief description their in what I tried to deleted, I am right, I have seen them and I will tolerate ignorant little snide comments.

Expect to see the stadium pictures yourselves when the planning permission goes out this time next week.

Sorry for trying to cover a friends back, so why don't you all fuck off

why even tell us about them if they are so top secret?

i fail to see the point.

stop trying to be so important.

Because I got too far ahead of myself, I'm sorry for that I was told not to release them.

and If i was trying to be important you would know about it.

Besides my description matches the image that will be out within a few weeks time.

So before you sharpen your swords wait till you see them and match that with my description...

So before you sharpen your swords wait till you see them and match that with my description...

You mean this one?

It's Stunning

More Reaction Later

hobbzinio. your mission should you chose to accept it is to infultrate and get those plan.

this message will self delet in 11 hours 30 mins.

ps, he might be telling the trouth, he may not, who cares? as they say, "todays secrets are tomorrows news".

I've just been looking at the Spanish table again and just noticed the relegation issue is almost as exciting as the title race

last day of the season any 2 out of 4 could go down

Athletic Bilbao 37 pts

Real Betis 37 pts

Celta Vigo 36 pts

Real Sociedad 34 pts

none of them play each other and I don't know how the head to heads work out but looks like an exciting last day all around :)

3 of these 4 teams have played in the Champions league in recent times

Lay off Ant people. Let the man get excited about his club if he wants, no need to rip it out of him.

well count me out, i didnt say anything, infact, im exceited as well, finally liverpool can compete with the big boys (united, chealsea) and prove it with modern day football and not "we were in the 70s/80s" talk.

PS, i took great joy in your demise against milan. :yay: