Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

I think Hargreaves should be allowed to leave if he wanted to.

If we (non professional footballers) wanted to leave our job, we could do it. Maybe have to work some notice and what not... but it's employment law. You can leave if you want to.

Hargreaves wants to leave so I dont see why bayern should stop that happening and may aswell cash in for him.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Hargreaves should be allowed to leave if he wanted to.

If we (non professional footballers) wanted to leave our job, we could do it. Maybe have to work some notice and what not... but it's employment law. You can leave if you want to.

Hargreaves wants to leave so I dont see why bayern should stop that happening and may aswell cash in for him.

The differance there is that when you sign an employment contract you dont sign it to work for a set period of time. Whereas Footballers sign a contract to agree to play for a specific football club for a set period of time. In Hargreaves case until 2010.

I was shocked at the appointment of Roy Keane as manager of Sunderland. It was definitely one of those wtf moments. Lets see what he can do. :)

w00t! 3-0 United victory over Charlton. I thought Fletcher and Giggs both had awesome games. Both worthy of the man of the match award. Saha scored yet another great goal today, and Solskjaer even got on the score sheet! We seem to be improving all the time now. :)

Shocked at the Chelsea result. Well done, Boro. Ironic how last week 2 goals wasn't enough for boro against reading, but 2 were enough against chelsea. Football...love it!

I won £28.50 tonight.

I bet £2.50 that Man United would win 3-0 and they did... would have won more if Ronaldo could have scored the first one tho...

I should have had more faith in my prediction and put more money on it..ah well that will have to do :)

Oh and Roy Keane.. when they announced it i was like what the? hopefully he'll do well, be good to see him down there on the touchline screaming and shouting.

Plus the fact that he got booked for it means that nothing else can be done, as far as I'm concerned that is a retarded rule and should be amended as soon as possible!

A similar thing happened when United played Fullham, a Fulham player (Brown maybe?) made a two footed lunge and got Giggs' shin and was only booked!

But anyway, Chelsea lost, United won with ease... again, including an Ole Gunnar Solskjaer goal! I love this season already (maybe getting a little carried away but whatever!

2006/07 UEFA Champions League

Group A

FC Barcelona (ESP)

Chelsea FC (ENG)

Werder Bremen (GER)

PFC Levski Sofia (BUL)

Group B

FC Internazionale Milano (ITA)

FC Bayern München (GER)

Sporting Clube de Portugal (POR)

FC Spartak Moskva (RUS)

Group C

Liverpool FC (ENG)

PSV Eindhoven (NED)

FC Girondins de Bordeaux (FRA)

Galatasaray SK (TUR)

Group D

Valencia CF (ESP)

AS Roma (ITA)

Olympiacos CFP (GRE)

FC Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR)

Group E

Real Madrid CF (ESP)

Olympique Lyonnais (FRA)

FC Steaua Bucuresti (ROU)

FC Dynamo Kyiv (UKR)

Group F

Manchester United FC (ENG)

Celtic FC (SCO)

SL Benfica (POR)

FC København (DEN)

Group G

Arsenal FC (ENG)

FC Porto (POR)

PFC CSKA Moskva (RUS)

Hamburger SV (GER)

Group H

AC Milan (ITA)

LOSC Lille Métropole (FRA)

AEK Athens FC (GRE)

RSC Anderlecht (BEL)

Yeah Benfica vs Manchester again and manchester vs Celtic

I dunno Arsenal always struggle out in Russia, and Porto may put up a fight, but at least we don't have a major big team.

As for Thatcher, if he doesn't receive a hefty ban and fine, I will be totally disgusted, that was one horrendous challenge.

Very surprised to hear about Anelka's return to the premiership....£8 million!!!!! Alot of money, especially from a club like Bolton.

I think our CL draw is alright. Porto aren't the team they used to be, Hamburg is a bit tricky and CSKA, meh.

sure ;)

nice to see diarra will face is former club in CL :D

Anelka back to EPL, bolton paid 8 million pounds to Fenerbahce to get him :eek:

But Bolton are a club run on a shoestring with no money. Or at tleast thats what Big "****" Sam would have you believe.

Bluddy Benfica. Hopefully, we should be able to beat them. I have faith in my team!

Is anyone really starting to like Patrice Evra? Last season, he didn't play much, but he's played the first two games and i think he's done a fantastic job so far.

Yeah he has done well in these first 2 games. Last year he was a pony just like that Vidic who cant head the ball to say his life.

As soon as Heinze is fit tho, he is in, that guy is pure class.

Guest Stefkov

yay for Shaktar Donetsk and Dynamo Kiev. i heard that kiev beat Fernabace to get in.

So United in the lead. flying start. 1 win home and 1 away isnt it?

Now Watford tomorow.

Middlesbrough beating Chelsea was...wow. I was watching united and the bar at the bottom come up. 1-0 chelsea. then late 1-1.then later after that 2-0 Middlesbrough!!!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!