N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Man united today, probably gonna watch it if i can. chelsea also play today, finally get to see the new uki in action, he played good against liverpool in that charity shield match, cant wait to se him play united, i know its not right bui this is the first uki in the premiership so im happy to watch chelsea.

Man united today, probably gonna watch it if i can. chelsea also play today, finally get to see the new uki in action, he played good against liverpool in that charity shield match, cant wait to se him play united, i know its not right bui this is the first uki in the premiership so im happy to watch chelsea.

Rebrov? Luhzny?

United won 5-1. Damn those bastards.

Hehe. To be honest, i'm a little disappointed because we could have had a cleansheet. A bit unlucky there, but it was still a great victory.

We were 4 up in 20 minutes. Saha, Evra and Ronaldo had amazing games today. I thought Rooney didn't play THAT well, but he still scored 2 goals. Strange how it works, hehe.

Top of the league, come on!

It may only be after one game but I knowing how ruthless and consistant Chelski are we don't get to see it that much these days!

Great perfomance, little dissapointed we didn't score more to be honest, like Ronaldo's chance in the second half, he should've squared it to Solskjaer to score (after all he is a legend and deserves at least one could, injury free, season since he wont be around much longer)!

Guest Stefkov
Rebrov? Luhzny?

naa, the Sheva! lol. anyway, i walked in on the last 20 minutes of chelsea and he hadnt scored so i left.

Great win by united. shame about conceding one. some great goals though.

I used to hate the kit but now im loving it, i want one.

Unlucky. Not only is he crap, he's a whiny little arsewhipe.

Saw him when Inter played Watford thought he may have changed his ways, still a tool.

Seen him play and he's a nippy little begger and a half decent finisher too, so I'm happy with him. We've got a gap in the squad for a pacey gobby wanker since Bellamy left.

It's typical, isn't it? Many of us were worried that goals would be a problem this season. We scored 5, and were disappointed because we conceded the 1 goal. Heh. :heh:.

I've got a feeling Saha will play well for us this season. I know many people don't like him, but i think he's top class. Hopefully, i'll be right about him like i was with Hargreaves, especially when he was getting so much stick.

Speak of the devil:

Bayern Munich general manager Uli Hoeness has slammed Owen Hargreaves for continuing to reiterate his desire to join Manchester United.

The England international has emerged as a transfer target for The Red Devils after his impressive performances in The Three Lions' recent games.

Hargreaves has confirmed he is keen to quit the German champions to move to Old Trafford but Bayern continue to be a stumbling block in the switch.

The Allianz Arena outfit are determined to resist United's advances to keep the 25-year-old at the club and have now hit out at the player for his behaviour in trying to orchestrate his exit.

Hoeness is adamant the Canadian-born midfielder will not be leaving the club during the summer and has warned Hargreaves to accept the decision or face the consequences.

"I would advise him to keep his mouth shut now or else I will get really angry and that won't be very good for him," Hoeness fumed.

"I simply can't understand why he keeps going on about it after the two talks we had.

"He will not be allowed to leave and he must learn to accept the decisions of his bosses. That is simply a question of respect."

Hargreaves played no part in Sunday's 2-1 victory over Bochum and spent the game on the bench following a bout of flu.

What a prick! You can't really blame the lad for saying he wants to move to England. It's his dream, for God's sake.

"I would advise him to keep his mouth shut now or else I will get really angry and that won't be very good for him," Hoeness fumed.

"I simply can't understand why he keeps going on about it after the two talks we had..

He sounds like Hans Brix off Team America.

What a tw*t that guy is.

Anybody know how long he has left on his contract?

Surely Bayern know that if he really wants to move to England, which he clearly does, then they'll just end up losing him for nothing when his contract ends. Afterall if they treat him like shit then they don't have a chance of getting him to sign a new contract, especially now that he knows clubs like Man United are after him!

Anybody know how long he has left on his contract?

Surely Bayern know that if he really wants to move to England, which he clearly does, then they'll just end up losing him for nothing when his contract ends. Afterall if they treat him like shit then they don't have a chance of getting him to sign a new contract, especially now that he knows clubs like Man United are after him!

Think he signed a new extension deal just before the world cup...something like 4 years left or so.

The hargreaves transfer is such a load of crap, man u could have got him last year for nothing on a free.

To be honest, Hargreaves was being criticised left, right and centre at this point. It's only within the last few games for England that people really realise what a great player he is. I bet if Sir Alex could rewind the clock and get Hargreaves a year earlier, he'd do that, without a second's thought.

Apparantly, Bayern are trying to get a sanction on Man United, to stop them getting hold of Hargreaves. What i don't understand is, why is this sanction needed? United have not made any illegal approaches for the player. For God's Sake, the guy wants to move. I think Bayern are being stubborn and going against the player's wishes.

To be honest, Hargreaves was being criticised left, right and centre at this point. It's only within the last few games for England that people really realise what a great player he is. I bet if Sir Alex could rewind the clock and get Hargreaves a year earlier, he'd do that, without a second's thought.

Apparantly, Bayern are trying to get a sanction on Man United, to stop them getting hold of Hargreaves. What i don't understand is, why is this sanction needed? United have not made any illegal approaches for the player. For God's Sake, the guy wants to move. I think Bayern are being stubborn and going against the player's wishes.

Because he is Bayerns player, he is under contract with Bayern and unless Man Utd match Bayerns valuation he wont be joining United. I imagine Bayern are getting pissed off with all the press speculation.

Because he is Bayerns player, he is under contract with Bayern and unless Man Utd match Bayerns valuation he wont be joining United. I imagine Bayern are getting pissed off with all the press speculation.

But why is a sanction needed? Like i said, United have not made any illegal approaches or done anything underhand. The press speculation is pretty much an everyday thing in football, imo. I can't think of another big transfer that has occured which is any different to this.

If i'm honest, i think Bayern feel a bit ashamed that their player wants to go elsewhere.

But why is a sanction needed? Like i said, United have not made any illegal approaches or done anything underhand. The press speculation is pretty much an everyday thing in football, imo. I can't think of another big transfer that has occured which is any different to this.

If i'm honest, i think Bayern feel a bit ashamed that their player wants to go elsewhere.

As far as I know Haregreaves himself hasnt actualy issued a come and get me plea to Man Utd. Hes just said the same thing he says every time he gets linked with a move to England. I.E Someday I would like to play in England X club is a big club and I could see myself playing for them in the future. The press however have taken this to mean OMFG HAREGREAVES WANTS TO SIGN FOR UNITED!!!!1!!!!1!!!1!!!!!!!!! as they always do when a player misswords his press interview.

As far as I know Haregreaves himself hasnt actualy issued a come and get me plea to Man Utd. Hes just said the same thing he says every time he gets linked with a move to England. I.E Someday I would like to play in England X club is a big club and I could see myself playing for them in the future. The press however have taken this to mean OMFG HAREGREAVES WANTS TO SIGN FOR UNITED!!!!1!!!!1!!!1!!!!!!!!! as they always do when a player misswords his press interview.

Yeah, i agree with that. The press are really milking the situation at the moment, to be honest.

Well, the transfer window is pretty much coming to a close soon. I don't think anything will get resolved as things just seem to be going around in one big circle. Ahhh, football. Why do you tease me? :heh:

Kevin Phillips has moved to West Brom for £700,000.

They'll need him, Phillips has a knack for scoring goals in derby games (he did so for Watford, Sunderland, Southampton & Villa) and WBA have to play Wolves and Birmingham City.

These are who I want to win promotion to the Premiership:

West Bromwich Albion

Cardiff City

Leeds United

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!